PDA

View Full Version : need info

top dog
05-10-2010, 09:21 AM
hello guys, i'm a new member to the chat site,had a lot of trouble getting here but thanks to ausfish admin I finally made it. I would like to thank them for their help & patience, you see guys i'm what you would call a computer IDIOT,
i'll never understand some of the termonolgy used on this heap of electronics,
why oh why can't things be like me SIMPLE. any way enough of that rubbish
Is there anyone out there that can tell me the value of a Len Butterworth (LB23)
2 piece split cane rod & a genuine pastime reel< the rod has been fully restored useing all original parts yes all original parts, I was lucky enough to find lens daughter who put me in touch with Ivan Innes who worked with len for 45 years
and he had a lot of runners & silk binding in his garage,lucky hey:
anyway is there anyone out there that can help...regards top dog

Rodman
05-10-2010, 12:58 PM
hello guys, i'm a new member to the chat site,had a lot of trouble getting here but thanks to ausfish admin I finally made it. I would like to thank them for their help & patience, you see guys i'm what you would call a computer IDIOT,
i'll never understand some of the termonolgy used on this heap of electronics,
why oh why can't things be like me SIMPLE. any way enough of that rubbish
Is there anyone out there that can tell me the value of a Len Butterworth (LB23)
2 piece split cane rod & a genuine pastime reel< the rod has been fully restored useing all original parts yes all original parts, I was lucky enough to find lens daughter who put me in touch with Ivan Innes who worked with len for 45 years
and he had a lot of runners & silk binding in his garage,lucky hey:
anyway is there anyone out there that can help...regards top dog

What do you need help with

ken
Frazorodz

onerabbit
05-10-2010, 03:05 PM
TD was asking for an estimated value of said gear...

personally, it would go "straight to the pool room", not for sale.

Muzz

top dog
06-10-2010, 05:25 AM
What do you need help with

ken
Frazorodz
need help on what outfit is valued at for my contents insurance
they asked me to see if there's anyone that can give a valuation certificate
but i don't know anyone that doe's this , you can get them for paintings & antiques etc but can you get it on rare fishing gear regards top dog