PDA

View Full Version : Thunder Struck

smashed crabs
13-09-2010, 07:04 PM
Hi all

Well it's game on! This is " THUNDER STRUCK "

6.5m Cuddy , 15degree hull , 2.480m Beam , Freeboard 0.72m ,Hull has 5mm bottom , 4mm sides , 5mm frames n stringers , 3mm checker plate floor , 3mm super structure , Hull is super fast and stable with fine bow entry :P

Enjoy ;)

Cheers SC

mull dog
13-09-2010, 07:29 PM
nice looking hull there SC. like that raised sheer line and hardtop/windscreen setup. anymore details? who did the build? whats going to power her? what electronics? look forward to seeing progress pics
cheers

Jarrah Jack
13-09-2010, 08:22 PM
Well well so thats what you've been up to. Just threw this together in the back shed. Very sexy hardtop there as well I won't ask which model you used for the shape of the hardtop supports but very nice anyway. A hugh work area there SC, you must be intending to do some fishing in her at some stage.

Unusual , I think, entry and water line curve. Is it your design totally? Hasn't got the deadrise that we are seeing from the noble and origin boats on here lately.

Will be interested to see the rest of the package come together. What are you planning to bolt on the back of the Thunder Thighs I mean Struck.;D

Well done so far mate, looks as strong as.

Cheers

smashed crabs
13-09-2010, 08:24 PM
nice looking hull there SC. like that raised sheer line and hardtop/windscreen setup. anymore details? who did the build? whats going to power her? what electronics? look forward to seeing progress pics
cheers

Thanks Mull dog

Me Bro and i built her , she is going to be powered with a 140Suki , it will scream with that on da bum .
As for other details well let me see , this hull will make a ball tearer centre console and even a mean full cab . We are only doing the hotwork mate and passing em on .

I told a few in here a while back we were going to build plate boats , so for you mob that where waiting to see one and to all the DOUBTERS here it is !;D

Very new and very big 8-)

cheers SC

smashed crabs
13-09-2010, 08:34 PM
Well well so thats what you've been up to. Just threw this together in the back shed. Very sexy hardtop there as well I won't ask which model you used for the shape of the hardtop supports but very nice anyway. A hugh work area there SC, you must be intending to do some fishing in her at some stage.

Unusual , I think, entry and water line curve. Is it your design totally? Hasn't got the deadrise that we are seeing from the noble and origin boats on here lately.

Will be interested to see the rest of the package come together. What are you planning to bolt on the back of the Thunder Thighs I mean Struck.;D

Well done so far mate, looks as strong as.

Cheers

Thanks mate , she's all totally all ourrrr design and if anyone has has something similar thats because they flogged it ;D would be cool to stick her up beside a Noble and a Origin boat , they just might get THUNDER STRUCK !!:o no pun intended but there is no doubt in my mind she could sit up there with them and give a little pat on the head .

Cheers
SC

Fishbait
15-09-2010, 07:12 PM
The photos are great and the boat looks very strong. Keep them coming. Darren

nigelr
15-09-2010, 07:50 PM
Wow that is great work! Love the shearline and the curves on the hardtop and with those materials specs, solid as! Very distinctive looking boat too!
Cheers!

Broomey
15-09-2010, 07:53 PM
Looks good Thunder, why did you deciede to only go 15 degree deadrise???, and do you really think a 140 Suzi will really make it scream :-? , would have thought a 140 on a 6.5 may make it scream in pain:P

Congrats on a great looking job , surely a faster build than some others :-X

Eddy

smashed crabs
16-09-2010, 09:45 AM
Looks good Thunder, why did you deciede to only go 15 degree deadrise???

Congrats on a great looking job , surely a faster build than some others :-X

Eddy

15degree has a much lesser chance of broaching in big following seas(fully loaded ) than that of say 20degree hull , this will probably start a big debate.

As some of you in here are aware i have spent half me life on the water working , it was a no brainer to when it came to the 15 , simply put it's a work hull , lower HP requirements , better on juice and the most important factor of all which no one should ever overlook is the big safety factor , this is paramount .

A boat has to feel good under your feet and do as she is told , it's a very nerve racking exsperiance to operate a boat fully loaded that could spit you out in a blink when dealing with big following seas , i can tell you i have broached a few in my time and once came close to loosing the lot and they where all around 20degree .

15degree hull are the as close as you can get to a hull you can work with confidence ,load and work the guts out of them , trout boys here all run a 15degree hull and work 25knts.

Bigger Better Harder Faster Stronger and less is more ;D

I would just like to say many years of commercial experiance from many has gone into this girl , she is built to work and work hard , max internal volume and high payload and max safety the deciding factor on the degree of the hull.

Im starting to rave on now so i will leave it to you guys and girls to ponder what im saying .

One last thing thanks everyone for the positive comments , we are really excited about this boat , we dared to be different , she is a working girl .

Hey and if anyone thinks Thunder Struck sounds a bit corney go ahead and make a suggestion to a name , i did think of She Got the Jack but me misses shot me down over that .

Im outa here later people

cheers SC

smashed crabs
17-09-2010, 11:35 AM
Hi all

I had a play around with the photo and dragged the cab back and dragged her out a 1m , i kept the bunk area high for tall buggers like myself so you can sit up with good clearence above ones head , enough room for 6ft bunks. should also be able to fit in a small galley . just might even be able to fit in an extra bunk over one of the others so little tackers could have a camp .

A couple of side windows and a forward hatch and decent hands rails would be good .

anyway please tell me if this looks a bit silly , personaly i like it ;D

cheers SC

Oh and i think THUNDER BLUE for this one !

matt fraser
17-09-2010, 01:34 PM
That is definitely a radical bow SC, very distinctive, looks like its run into the back of a truck. For a name, I'd like to suggest 'Bulldog".

Congrats on taking on the project and seeing it through. Big effort! You obviously know what you are talking about when it comes to boats. It must be very satisfying to put all your ideas into this hull, and build exactly what you want.

The cabin looks really good, the extended cabin pic looks a little high though, but once again designed to work, not look pretty.

I look forward to seeing her finished, and hearing how she handles.

Well done,

Matt

Flex
17-09-2010, 04:19 PM
Is this a fishing boat? or a work boat? Looks like a great job so far, good on ya for having a crack at your own boat.

Not being nasty here. But 140hp suzuki on a boat thats meant for "maximum payload" might be struggling IMO.

I dont wanna start a shit fight but but lack of power and trim is more a factor for broaching from my experience,

smashed crabs
17-09-2010, 07:57 PM
Thanks Matt and Flex

Righto where to begin?

The bow has a purpose and so too does the deadrise , some hulls are just easier to handle , having said this i will also say no boat is bullet proof . I have knocked out a few windscreens in my time , one of them was 45ft trawler , i even had a real hair raiser of the shelf and was nearly a gonner , the idea behind Thunder is to have a boat that can be if needed pushed that little bit further than some. Now im not saying it will go out to fish if it blowing a gusta , what she will do is give one the confidence to get back if caught out , the bow also gives her the ability to sound ground head on in crap seas without the major fear of dipping the bow , if she does the it's designed for max water shedd. Now if you get caught in heavy following seas the bow is out and ready you can punch the throttle much quicker than you would be able to with some others . This gives you a boat that you can react to much quicker with the throttle , 3 seconds quicker ?? , in other words i could take on waves in a following sea and be able to play the throttle as needed with the knowledge i have a bow that is less likely to plough in , if she does she is out much sooner and you don't have to wait around for the bow to come out while a the wave behind you is ready to brake and say HI!.

Sorry to all if all i seem to talk about is rough weather all the time , but with my background this is what we worked alot , Thunder is a commercial breed of fishing boat and she had to be built and designed to cope with what we know will get throwing at her. Thunder makes the leap forward and steps up a game a little .

Hey Flex for me mate a 225 Opti would be nice :P , my misses will slap the hoon out off me if she hears me talking dirty !

Here some light reading for you of the net , , it's all about having control

Cheers SC

In a power boat, you have an advantage that sailors don't have. That is the ability to control your boat speed relative to wave speed, and along with the direction of travel, are the two most important factors. Controlling speed controls the effect a wave will have on a boat.

Most people don't want to slow down when conditions get rough, but that is an inescapable necessity.Following seas are those conditions where the direction of the waves is anywhere aft of a line drawn through the beam. When heading straight downwind, with waves heading exactly in the same direction as your boat, is known as a following sea.

When that direction is a number of degrees off a line drawn down the centre of your boat, these are called quartering seas. Seas at an angle off the bow are said to be on the forward quarter. Seas parallel to the centreline are called beam seas. Seas directly on the boat are head seas.Regardless of direction, it is necessary to control your boat speed and choose the one speed at which the boat becomes most responsive and controllable.

Going too fast in a following sea means that you'll fly off the top of one wave and bury the bow into the back side of the next. That's not good, so we need to find the right speed which yields the most comfortable ride while still keeping good control of the boat.

When following seas start to get really big, we have only two choices: either we slow down to the appropriate speed, or we have to change direction. If we put the seas on the aft quarter we can maintain a higher speed without stuffing the bow into the backside of a wave. On the other hand, we may not end up going in the direction we wish. (And here you may have thought only sailboats engaged in tacking) It then becomes a matter of whether our higher speed makes up for the extra distance we have to travel. Often times it does, making it advantageous to alter course 20-30 degrees.

Controlling a broach is a function of controlling boat speed. It is best to avoid broaches by never running into the backside of a wave at such a high speed that you loose control. Once it happens, the only thing you can do is chop the throttle immediately.

As with a skid in a car, don't try to steer out of it. It is best to hold the wheel where it is and let the slowing speed get you out of it. The danger is in allowing the boat to suddenly go broadside to the waves and possibly capsize. Once the bow is no longer buried in the wave ahead, you can use the rudder and throttle to quickly right your course.

propdinger
18-09-2010, 08:08 AM
how long till real life trials happen ?? and whats the draft

smashed crabs
18-09-2010, 10:58 AM
how long till real life trials happen ?? and whats the draft

Propdinger , you asked the right question bloke .

The Hull has already been proven along with many others , i have secured the builder from Jopalo Boats that went under a while back , i saw an opportunity so i took it and IMO i have got one of the best builders in Australia .

Here's a few photo's of what he can do , feel free to ask any question you mob want and when i say any question i mean anything and you can make em as personal as you like .

One last thing ' i would like to thank Ausfishers for helping me to move along , you guys and girls gave me the balls to follow through , i wouldnt have had the guts to follow any dream without you all , so im throwing you some love in a blokey sorta way okay :-* ;D

Cheers SC

brisbane_boy
18-09-2010, 11:27 AM
Sounds pretty good mate, i hope thunder struck is better than lightning struck, all lightning riders will know what i mean.

aquatic
10-11-2010, 04:24 PM
I wonder if the builder from Jopalo Boats could finish off the boat I paid him for?

Captain Seaweed
10-11-2010, 04:29 PM
sounds great...where are the pics?

Vitamin Sea
10-11-2010, 07:18 PM
sounds great...where are the pics?

I think the photo's have drifted off into cyber space, it did look like a pretty good boat from what I remember Marty. Maybe SC will re post?

Cheers

smashed crabs
10-11-2010, 07:46 PM
I think the photo's have drifted off into cyber space, it did look like a pretty good boat from what I remember Marty. Maybe SC will re post?

Cheers

Not going to happen lads , im out and done with boats and moving on

Captain Seaweed
10-11-2010, 07:52 PM
what the? I dont understand

smashed crabs
10-11-2010, 08:44 PM
what the? I dont understand

Long story mate , but in short i would like to go back into exploration and find another multi billion dollar Ore body . Sounds unreal ay? Multi billion dollars , but i know i can do it again

Jarrah Jack
10-11-2010, 08:56 PM
Long story mate , but in short i would like to go back into exploration and find another multi billion dollar Ore body . Sounds unreal ay? Multi billion dollars , but i know i can do it again

Must be a bit of a story there SC. Hasn't been a dull moment following your posts so far. Good luck on that ore body.

Cheers

smashed crabs
10-11-2010, 09:37 PM
Thanks Jarrah Jack , Long Story yes indeed

Mr__Bean
11-11-2010, 04:33 AM
Mate what are you on?

Did they give it to you over the counter?

- Darren

smashed crabs
11-11-2010, 09:37 AM
Mate what are you on?

Did they give it to you over the counter?

- Darren

;D Gee whiz thanks alot , google search the Cyclone Deposit in Western Australia , with comments like yours you are no better than the pencil pushing executive wankers that made me leave the industry in the first place .
Did you hit a sore point ? YES YOU DID , DID YOU ASK FOR IT ? Yep you sure did !!

I spent nearly 5years sleeping on the ground in the most isolated part of Australia , winter time below zero , summer time 50plus degrees in summer , more flies than you can poke a stick at and at times had to scrap maggots of me tucker and hold a crew together and make a world class discovery , while pencil pushing wankers sat in an office on their fat fkn arses and didnt give a shit about us , Have i been to hell and back ? YES I HAVE !!! and it just gets worse , how about having to chew on stinking camel meat because the powers that be were a bunch of tight pricks and production was more important than a persons wellfare.

Why did i stay and put up with it ?? well thats easy , when i shake someones hand i never back down untill it's over , when my time was up i left and part of the crew went with me , and i have had to put up with their bullshit ever since , i can't post a note on my own facebook page without recieiving a letter from their lawyers the next day, but unknow what i don't give a shit anymore , I Discovered the Cylone Deposit

So excuse me if i seem a little bit pissed of about your comment because from where im sitting you are having a stab at me bloke , don't think im going to sit here and suck it mate , bad enough that the geologist and executives including a trumped up CEO sucked the fkn glory out of my work and now your taking the piss out of me , this is the exact reason why im going back but this time im not letting myself get blind sided by closed minded wankers who make unfounded comments just as you have done.

Sincerest appologies and thankyou very much

Kindest Regards
Smashed Crabs

Ando74
11-11-2010, 11:06 AM
Definately under the counter......

smashed crabs
11-11-2010, 01:07 PM
Definately under the counter......

Yeah i must be making all this up , people like you with closed minds i can do without . You wouldn't last one day in my shoes bloke and you know why?? simply because i think you dont have it in you and because you arn't big enough to fill em .

I know your type blokey ;) , why don't ya bring yourself to Ingham ? Bring a few lads with ya to give you a hand if ya want and just to show ya im a good sport i will put me hands behinds my back .

propdinger
11-11-2010, 01:52 PM
smashed you are having a go at blokes that dont know your situation like there the ones who put you there???

they just asked why you aint making boats not why is the world round

Mr__Bean
11-11-2010, 01:57 PM
Best of luck however it turns out for you.

But please do understand that some of us are sceptical when you detail your next magnificent project. Here is a summary of the last 12 months:

http://www.ausfish.com.au/vforum/showthread.php?t=158079 (http://www.ausfish.com.au/vforum/showthread.php?t=158079) Gunna build a boat out of aluminum planks - all went quiet 12/09

http://www.ausfish.com.au/vforum/showthread.php?t=162578 (http://www.ausfish.com.au/vforum/showthread.php?t=162578) Gunna get a boat but things ended up rooted 04/10

http://www.ausfish.com.au/vforum/showthread.php?t=163647 (http://www.ausfish.com.au/vforum/showthread.php?t=163647) Gunna start a boat building business and build a boat to destroy it - went nowhere end of 04/10

http://www.ausfish.com.au/vforum/showthread.php?t=162587 (http://www.ausfish.com.au/vforum/showthread.php?t=162587) Gunna get a custom boat but someone did the dirty - nothing more heard after 05/10

Now this latest topic, have built a great boat but now I am out of here.

Just hard for us simple fat arse office guys to keep up with that's all.

- Darren

Pazz01
11-11-2010, 02:06 PM

But please do understand that some of us are sceptical when you detail your next magnificent project. Here is a summary of the last 12 months:

http://www.ausfish.com.au/vforum/showthread.php?t=158079 (http://www.ausfish.com.au/vforum/showthread.php?t=158079) Gunna build a boat out of aluminum planks - all went quiet 12/09

http://www.ausfish.com.au/vforum/showthread.php?t=162578 (http://www.ausfish.com.au/vforum/showthread.php?t=162578) Gunna get a boat but things ended up rooted 04/10

http://www.ausfish.com.au/vforum/showthread.php?t=163647 (http://www.ausfish.com.au/vforum/showthread.php?t=163647) Gunna start a boat building business and build a boat to destroy it - went nowhere end of 04/10

http://www.ausfish.com.au/vforum/showthread.php?t=162587 (http://www.ausfish.com.au/vforum/showthread.php?t=162587) Gunna get a custom boat but someone did the dirty - nothing more heard after 05/10

- Darren

Well said.

Camhawk88
11-11-2010, 03:19 PM
Bugger me SC, MR Bean sure hit a nerve- thats one of the biggest dressing downs I've read for some time.

Darren- dont let anyone tell you ya cant fish mate- you threw out a bait for a bream and latched onto a bloody big Great White with that comment.

What has me stuffed though- Smashed Crabs why did you thank Mr Bean for the useful post??:-?

Captain Seaweed
11-11-2010, 03:44 PM
O K

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KqL1dqIyYwc

and then we softly said...."whats all that about"

Tailortaker
11-11-2010, 04:15 PM

- Darren
I saw the trend too, very interesting, either very unlucky or.................

Rhinoc
11-11-2010, 04:41 PM
Yeah i must be making all this up , people like you with closed minds i can do without . You wouldn't last one day in my shoes bloke and you know why?? simply because i think you dont have it in you and because you arn't big enough to fill em .

I know your type blokey ;) , why don't ya bring yourself to Ingham ? Bring a few lads with ya to give you a hand if ya want and just to show ya im a good sport i will put me hands behinds my back .

SC - One of the best things about forums like Ausfish is the cross section of people, professions, personalities and experiences members bring to the group. That is why it is a forum. I can completely understand the curiosity of those who have questioned your responses in this thread as I have also done so from a personal perspective. Mr Bean's response was completely light hearted and meant in good faith in the context of the thread and in my view you have overstepped the line in your attack on him. Particularly as quoted above you go on to behave like the sort of fools we see glassing each other every weekend under the influence of the amber courage juice.

I'm sure you've been through hell and back as you say and for that I sympathise, but please don't for a second presume to think you know what any of the other members of this forum have been through or experienced throughout their personal or professional lives. Believe me there is always someone doing it tough close to you who is suffering in silence.

I sincerely hope things work out for the best for you but take exception to your attack on Mr Bean for a light hearted comment and particularly don't like it when people presume to think they are doing it harder than all others on the planet.

P.S. Oh and I don't have any intention on bringing a posse to Ingam for an old school showdown. I'm a lover not a fighter.;)

nickstock
11-11-2010, 05:32 PM
Sorry Fellas,

I knew it sounded dodgey when he said that Jopalo Boats were an experienced team..............................

Ha ha ha ha at least blokes like Smashed_Nads make me laugh after a day at work.............

Ando74
11-11-2010, 10:53 PM

Sorry mate, haven't got time, need to find a lost ark, then chase up that temple of doom...

PinHead
12-11-2010, 01:03 AM

thank you for the laugh...but I am not interested in your hands behind your back..I don't think this is the correct forum for you to advertise your fetishes.

I didn't think we would see you on here again..I thought you would be too busy turning the boat building industry on its ear with your world's best boat builder and your designs.

If your shoes are size 9 1/2 send em down here..if any are suitable I will sanitise them and try wearing them for a while...never knock back something for nothing.

a little tip..try the camel meat straight on a hot barbie plate..a few garlic prawns and a ice cold beer..yummy.

smashed crabs
12-11-2010, 09:52 AM
I wonder if the builder from Jopalo Boats could finish off the boat I paid him for?

In case you didn't know , he is bankrupt now and does not have too

smashed crabs
12-11-2010, 09:56 AM
Sorry Fellas,

I knew it sounded dodgey when he said that Jopalo Boats were an experienced team..............................

Ha ha ha ha at least blokes like Smashed_Nads make me laugh after a day at work.............

Whats dodgey bloke ? , I know him very well and he had a little bit of bad luck that was all , i stand by him all the way

smashed crabs
12-11-2010, 09:58 AM
thank you for the laugh...but I am not interested in your hands behind your back..I don't think this is the correct forum for you to advertise your fetishes.

I didn't think we would see you on here again..I thought you would be too busy turning the boat building industry on its ear with your world's best boat builder and your designs.

If your shoes are size 9 1/2 send em down here..if any are suitable I will sanitise them and try wearing them for a while...never knock back something for nothing.

a little tip..try the camel meat straight on a hot barbie plate..a few garlic prawns and a ice cold beer..yummy.

But Mr Pin Head he is the best builder i have seen and he does make the best boats

smashed crabs
12-11-2010, 10:05 AM

Oh i forgot to add my boot size is 12 1/2 , not going to fit uncle
As for the camel you have to be joking , it's garbage , are you sure you was chewing on camel??

here is a photo of what a camel looks like , we run into them with the fuel truck in a dust storm , we got back the next day to get some cuts of them , it was still the middle of winter and the flies hadnt blown them yet. it was either that or go hungry , bloke in the piture is one of the best bushies i ever had the pleasure to learn off , his teachings saved my neck a tonne of time , he kinda make that bloke of Man Verses Wild look like a whimp lol

smashed crabs
12-11-2010, 10:08 AM
SC - One of the best things about forums like Ausfish is the cross section of people, professions, personalities and experiences members bring to the group. That is why it is a forum. I can completely understand the curiosity of those who have questioned your responses in this thread as I have also done so from a personal perspective. Mr Bean's response was completely light hearted and meant in good faith in the context of the thread and in my view you have overstepped the line in your attack on him. Particularly as quoted above you go on to behave like the sort of fools we see glassing each other every weekend under the influence of the amber courage juice.

I'm sure you've been through hell and back as you say and for that I sympathise, but please don't for a second presume to think you know what any of the other members of this forum have been through or experienced throughout their personal or professional lives. Believe me there is always someone doing it tough close to you who is suffering in silence.

I sincerely hope things work out for the best for you but take exception to your attack on Mr Bean for a light hearted comment and particularly don't like it when people presume to think they are doing it harder than all others on the planet.

P.S. Oh and I don't have any intention on bringing a posse to Ingam for an old school showdown. I'm a lover not a fighter.;)

Yeah it was a little bit uncalled for hey , sorry that my comments where read out of context , i only said it in jest

rcfisher
12-11-2010, 10:15 AM
This is great.
Best laugh in a long time.
Go get em SC

smashed crabs
12-11-2010, 10:59 AM
This is great.
Best laugh in a long time.
Go get em SC

Okay ;D

'Nil Illegitimo Carborundum'

fishfeeder
12-11-2010, 11:29 AM
Camel, Roo, Pig, Buffalo, Rabbit, Goana, Croc, Emu etc. all taste great if you cook it right !!

Dont really know what all this has to do with why your not making boats anymore. But I am sure making boats was more fun then living off road kill. I guess each to there own.

smashed crabs
12-11-2010, 07:23 PM
Camel, Roo, Pig, Buffalo, Rabbit, Goana, Croc, Emu etc. all taste great if you cook it right !!

Dont really know what all this has to do with why your not making boats anymore. But I am sure making boats was more fun then living off road kill. I guess each to there own.

All that stuff is fine but needs garlic bloke

Hey whats wrong with road kill any way ? if it's good enough for granny then plenty good for me ;D

My favourite was wombat and the odd cat , wombat is nice when cooked in a ground oven , but if your going to eat a wombat make sure you get em dry time no when there plenty grass around , meat much better in dry time .

Cats are okay but i prefer rabbit but they both the same really but i dont like cats, but them other fella like em better than rabbit

porky pine good , i like that but there special way to cook em , holders boulders into a fire and burn the crapper out of him , then toss em in the ute and let em roll around for a day , always start with the guts first , then he right to roll around for a while longer before you eat the rest .

smashed crabs
12-11-2010, 07:27 PM
My opinions may have changed, but not the fact that I'm right

Tailortaker
12-11-2010, 09:33 PM
Whats dodgey bloke ? , I know him very well and he had a little bit of bad luck that was all , i stand by him all the way

is'nt this the bloke that took your money that you saved for 6 years for a boat that was never to be seen ?

smashed crabs
12-11-2010, 10:29 PM
is'nt this the bloke that took your money that you saved for 6 years for a boat that was never to be seen ?

Yes but how many others have failed and tried again ??

smashed crabs
12-11-2010, 10:49 PM
The man who never makes a mistake always takes orders from one who does

dogsbody
13-11-2010, 12:34 AM
Wouldn't it have been easier to just say what happened to the boat project????

Dave

MyEscape
13-11-2010, 04:40 AM
Where did the photos go of Thunder Struck?

THe thread has gone off on a tangent about the wild meat game.

I just wanted to see the photos of the boat, or where is it now.

About the cyclone deposit - smashed crabs - you brought this in to the thread. If you are a contractor working for a exploration company aren't you just doing your job i.e. finding what you get paid for. If you found this deposit isn't it just your job or contract?

Yes, I've known other people in exploration whilst living in Mt Isa many years ago - they were contractors just like anyone else - doing a job which they were paid for. Went out in the bush for weeks drilling holes and getting paid for it.

Steve

trueblue
13-11-2010, 11:40 AM
Yes, I've known other people in exploration whilst living in Mt Isa many years ago - they were contractors just like anyone else - doing a job which they were paid for. Went out in the bush for weeks drilling holes and getting paid for it.

Steve

Not a very glorious job either, and you certainly don't have any vested interest in the results.........

brisbane_boy
13-11-2010, 02:36 PM
the eucla basin find would of been hard work with a cordless drill and a pack of camel jerky to keep you going.

siegfried
13-11-2010, 07:48 PM
Boat builder ,miner wombat eater,,,,,full of $hit I reckon. Anyone who eats road kill in this country must be a $hithouse bushman corse theres plenty to eat without resorting to that rot, SC you are a dead set unit

PB
13-11-2010, 08:58 PM
hey SC are you going to tell us what happen to the boat? I think where all more interested in what happen with your boat. I never got a chance to see the pics and being a boat builder im always interested in seeing what the home builder comes up with.
Fill us in mate where did it all go wrong?

Cheers Pelagic.

smashed crabs
13-11-2010, 10:52 PM
Boat builder ,miner wombat eater,,,,,full of $hit I reckon. Anyone who eats road kill in this country must be a $hithouse bushman corse theres plenty to eat without resorting to that rot, SC you are a dead set unit

Hey Hang on a minute , what is wrong with eating an animal hit freshly by a truck or ute ?? , it's happens more than you think bloke.

Never express yourself more clearly than you are able to think 8-)

smashed crabs
13-11-2010, 11:07 PM
the eucla basin find would of been hard work with a cordless drill and a pack of camel jerky to keep you going.

The hardest part bloke was trying to whip cream but we worked out how to do that as for the camel don't eat it , eat a thong or boot as camel is to tough to chew on , we eyed of lucky the feral cat for a while but since he did a good job at keeping the mice down we didn't eat him

smashed crabs
13-11-2010, 11:16 PM
Not a very glorious job either, and you certainly don't have any vested interest in the results.........

First part of your quote true

eugah
14-11-2010, 12:25 AM
I see you have moved from Ingham to Bowen SC, r u running from something or someone.

smashed crabs
14-11-2010, 12:45 AM
I see you have moved from Ingham to Bowen SC, r u running from something or someone.

Very clever you is ;)

smashed crabs
14-11-2010, 12:48 AM
eugah (http://www.ausfish.com.au/vforum/member.php?u=41105) vbmenu_register("postmenu_1223675", true); , by the way thats a nice mega mouth your holding , where did you catch it and what sort of boat have you got ?

trueblue
14-11-2010, 01:10 AM
First part of your quote true

the last part too............... otherwise you wouldn't be full of what your full of...

MyEscape
14-11-2010, 05:04 AM

Trueblue,

So what? who forces anyone to work at any particular employment. Smashed Crabs felt that he had the need to go back to it. I accept that.

I don't have a problem with that, I just have a problem with people complaining that they have made so much for the bosses etc.

Face it, if you're working for someone or a company, YOU are relying on them making money, otherwise you will not be working for them for long.

Anyway, Smashed Crabs - photos of the boat

Steve

Lovey80
14-11-2010, 06:24 AM
I never got to see the photos of the boat but I have to say that this thread has been the biggest waste of time in Ausfish history. AND Kerry wasn't even part of it! That is saying something!

aquatic
14-11-2010, 10:16 AM
So did you get the boat? Is it finished? Any pics?

smashed crabs
14-11-2010, 11:36 AM
Trueblue,

So what? who forces anyone to work at any particular employment. Smashed Crabs felt that he had the need to go back to it. I accept that.

I don't have a problem with that, I just have a problem with people complaining that they have made so much for the bosses etc.

Face it, if you're working for someone or a company, YOU are relying on them making money, otherwise you will not be working for them for long.

Anyway, Smashed Crabs - photos of the boat

Steve

Steve it is not a money thing bloke , it's a thing called Duty Of Care , if an issue towards Care it brought the the attention of an Employer they are responsible to do something about it , this is Australia and not a third world country , no worker should have their pays held to their head upon raising an issue over Duty of Care . Many men and women put up with advesre conditions in their work place , this being Australia we are noted for toughing it out with our can do attitude but it should never reach a point when the workers welfare become second place to the dollars spent on production and the salaries of executives.

Let say im a executive tosser and you are the worker and then you ask me for something simple like a first aid kit , not the simple kit but the one that would save your life in the advent of snake bite , my answer to you would be sure but that kit cost a fair bit of coin , do you like what you are being paid ? , there is your answer .

Now for me i bush savy so im comfortable to go with out alot and spend months on end in the bush , but is this fair on everyone ? , not one person is the same , some are tougher than others ,but still a persons individuals basic requirement should be meet , what is good for one in not always good for another

would anyone like to disagree with this statement??

siegfried
14-11-2010, 03:05 PM
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Yep, bush savvy fullas dont gotta eat the dead camel

rcfisher
14-11-2010, 03:29 PM
Starting to wonder if there is a boat.
Maybe that one belonged to someone else.

trueblue
14-11-2010, 05:30 PM
where are the photos of the boat? would be nice to see them......

Captain Seaweed
14-11-2010, 06:03 PM
Steve it is not a money thing bloke , it's a thing called Duty Of Care , if an issue towards Care it brought the the attention of an Employer they are responsible to do something about it , this is Australia and not a third world country , no worker should have their pays held to their head upon raising an issue over Duty of Care . Many men and women put up with advesre conditions in their work place , this being Australia we are noted for toughing it out with our can do attitude but it should never reach a point when the workers welfare become second place to the dollars spent on production and the salaries of executives.

Let say im a executive tosser and you are the worker and then you ask me for something simple like a first aid kit , not the simple kit but the one that would save your life in the advent of snake bite , my answer to you would be sure but that kit cost a fair bit of coin , do you like what you are being paid ? , there is your answer .

Now for me i bush savy so im comfortable to go with out alot and spend months on end in the bush , but is this fair on everyone ? , not one person is the same , some are tougher than others ,but still a persons individuals basic requirement should be meet , what is good for one in not always good for another

would anyone like to disagree with this statement??

I am an employer. If my boys asked me for that and that was my respose I would be disappointed if they didnt leave. We dont treat our boys that way nor should anyone work for an employer that does that in this day and age. If this is the way it is then F$#k off and get another job. If your stupid enough to hang around chasing the carrot in front of you then look in the mirror mate cos that is the only person to blame.
The sad part is....Your a bloke who will put in 110% and do what needs to be done whatever the circumstance. You are hard to find as an employee and employers WILL make the most of you in many cases cos most pricks are greedy.
Your problem lies with the C*&ts you work for mate.

Cheers
Marty

smashed crabs
14-11-2010, 07:17 PM
I am an employer. If my boys asked me for that and that was my respose I would be disappointed if they didnt leave. We dont treat our boys that way nor should anyone work for an employer that does that in this day and age. If this is the way it is then F$#k off and get another job. If your stupid enough to hang around chasing the carrot in front of you then look in the mirror mate cos that is the only person to blame.
The sad part is....Your a bloke who will put in 110% and do what needs to be done whatever the circumstance. You are hard to find as an employee and employers WILL make the most of you in many cases cos most pricks are greedy.
Your problem lies with the C*&ts you work for mate.

Cheers
Marty

I did piss off from that job bloke but not before my time was up , i didnt leave untill i could be sure that the blokes and girls that stayed where better provided for but even then there was only a marginal inprovement over conditions , companies do think that if they just wave a few more dollars at your pay packet that you will suck it and see , sad then about this is that is mostly true , people will take the extra dollars before a condition change .

Really for me in the end it became a stay and keep ya mates as safe as possible , you could bet your bottom dollar as soon as i left the feild for break something drastic would happen , they say you learn from your mistakes , that place was just too isolated to make mistakes , many a time workers got lost out there simply because they forgot to pack spare batteries for a gps , then you have ###### exploration manager calling shots in my absense and sending out workers into areas they know nothing about , then get a phone call telling me i have two lost workers in the middle of no where . Then after a full scale search find them and then find out they had no spare tyres , no jack , no food , no batteries and no idea where they where , they where not to blame , they just got place into deep shit with no idea.

When you spend a lot of time with people working in this tough places your bonds are tight , you get to know them very well , you talk about your families and life in general , after a while it's like you have known these people all your life , so just in that alone it's hard to just up and leave them , they do become like part of your family , i was in a position where i could do the most for them so i stayed as long as i could as you would do giving the circumstances.

I can see myself getting into alot of trouble here but as far as im concerned this has nothing to do with confidentiality , im tired of been told to shut up .
Good for Good and Bad for Bad ' sooner or later we all get whats coming to us !

indy
14-11-2010, 07:31 PM
Geez ausfish is just getting better and better we are in Boating chat talking about someone's career who obviously isn't going to repost the pics of his boat

thelump
14-11-2010, 07:36 PM
Been reading this thread andf have been slightly amused by its content but it has degraded into a debate about mineral exploration and or employer/employee relation problems. Fishing and boating forum BLOKE. Please stick with the program. Stop fibbing and post those picks of your boat that everyone is after or simply fade off into the distance and find some dead animals to feast upon. This crap is getting old>:(

Spaniard_King
14-11-2010, 07:52 PM
Thanks mate , she's all totally all ourrrr design and if anyone has has something similar thats because they flogged it ;D would be cool to stick her up beside a Noble and a Origin boat , they just might get THUNDER STRUCK !!:o no pun intended but there is no doubt in my mind she could sit up there with them and give a little pat on the head .

Cheers
SC

Must be good to come up with a design that others took years to do :)

I missed the piks too! keen for a peakaboo myself:o

trueblue
14-11-2010, 07:54 PM
'struck thunder' coming your way with some of your comments there SC...............

Camhawk88
15-11-2010, 12:58 PM
Righto Smashed Crabs, enough of the sh*t. With each passing post of yours we are getting further and further away from the post topic which is this amazing boat design of yours that is a world beater.

Either make your next post one with Pics of this boat- if there is one, or piss off to a forum where you can bullshit til your heart's content about your tough life.
Cos Im pretty sure most people that have trawled through the past 5 pages of this dont really give a sh*t any more.

Put up (pics) or shut up BLOKE.

PinHead
15-11-2010, 01:29 PM
Camhawk..he did have pics of the boat there . It was" game on! "..but I guess the game is over now. Someone might have gotten sent from the field.

I must admit with each post about the road kill etc I have visions of Russell Coight.

Camhawk88
15-11-2010, 01:59 PM
Yeah I figured they were up there previously when I first read this thread. Seems unusual they have been taken down and he's been doing everything to avoid putting them back up- smells bad i reckon- 'Time to hit the road'

brisbane_boy
15-11-2010, 03:01 PM
The builder of jopalo boats prob doesnt want any more work posted on the forums.

http://www.dailyexaminer.com.au/story/2010/04/15/no-trace-of-jopalo-boats-builder-yamba-creditor/

sagair
15-11-2010, 06:30 PM
http://media.apnonline.com.au/5.0/img/site/logo/dailyexaminer.png (http://www.dailyexaminer.com.au/)

XXXIXXX
CCID: 44649 | adwidth=728
http://s0.2mdn.net/901284/01_peas_728x90_backup.gif (http://ad.au.doubleclick.net/6k%3Bh%3Dv8/3a53/7/f3/%2a/u%3B225374694%3B0-0%3B0%3B55735143%3B3454-728/90%3B38832036/38849793/1%3B%3B%7Esscs%3D%3fhttp://ads.apn.co.nz/accipiter/adclick/CID=0000ae690000000000000000/aamsz=728X90/acc_random=89606749098/pageid=83037082/site=ZAUREGGRAFTONDAILYEXAMINER/area=ZAUREGGRAFTONDAILYEXAMINER.BUSINESS.STORY.HME/keyword=grafton-daily-examiner/relocate=http://www.une.edu.au/applynow) http://ad.au.doubleclick.net/ad/N799.APN.au/B4533865.11;abr=%21ie4;abr=%21ie5;sz=728x90;
Home (http://www.dailyexaminer.com.au/)
Clarence Valley News (http://www.dailyexaminer.com.au/news/)
More ways to get your news (http://www.dailyexaminer.com.au/more-ways-to-get-your-news/)
News (http://www.dailyexaminer.com.au/news/)
Local (http://www.dailyexaminer.com.au/news/)
New South Wales (http://www.dailyexaminer.com.au/news/nsw/)
National (http://www.dailyexaminer.com.au/news/national/)
World (http://www.dailyexaminer.com.au/news/world/)
More News (http://www.dailyexaminer.com.au/news/more/)
Sport (http://www.dailyexaminer.com.au/sport/)
Local (http://www.dailyexaminer.com.au/sport/)
Spring Racing (http://www.dailyexaminer.com.au/sport/2010-spring-carnival/)
Cricket (http://www.dailyexaminer.com.au/sport/cricket/)
Other Sporting News (http://www.dailyexaminer.com.au/sport/more/)
Business (http://www.dailyexaminer.com.au/business/)
Money (http://www.dailyexaminer.com.au/business/money)
Property (http://www.dailyexaminer.com.au/business/property/)
Technology (http://www.dailyexaminer.com.au/business/technology/)
Opinion (http://www.dailyexaminer.com.au/business/opinion)
Guides (http://www.dailyexaminer.com.au/business/guides/)
Tools & Calculators (http://www.dailyexaminer.com.au/business/tools/)
Entertainment (http://www.dailyexaminer.com.au/entertainment/)
Movies (http://www.dailyexaminer.com.au/entertainment/movies/)
TV Guide (http://www.dailyexaminer.com.au/entertainment/tv-guide/)
Celebrity (http://www.dailyexaminer.com.au/entertainment/celebrity/)
Music (http://www.dailyexaminer.com.au/entertainment/music/)
Horoscopes (http://www.dailyexaminer.com.au/horoscopes/)
Lifestyle (http://www.dailyexaminer.com.au/lifestyle/)
Travel (http://www.dailyexaminer.com.au/travel/)
Motoring (http://www.dailyexaminer.com.au/lifestyle/motoring/)
Shopping (http://shopping.dailyexaminer.com.au/)
Trend Setting (http://www.dailyexaminer.com.au/lifestyle/trend-setting/)
Travel (http://www.dailyexaminer.com.au/travel/)
Photos (http://www.dailyexaminer.com.au/photos/galleries/)
Featured:
Top shots (http://www.dailyexaminer.com.au/photos/galleries/top-shots-2010-photos-gallery-amazing-news-pics/)
Weather (http://www.dailyexaminer.com.au/weather/)
Grafton (http://www.dailyexaminer.com.au/northern-rivers-weather/grafton/)
Yamba (http://www.dailyexaminer.com.au/northern-rivers-weather/yamba/)
Casino (http://www.dailyexaminer.com.au/northern-rivers-weather/casino/)
Lismore (http://www.dailyexaminer.com.au/northern-rivers-weather/lismore/)
Classifieds (http://www.dailyexaminer.com.au/classifieds/)
Property (http://www.dailyexaminer.com.au/classifieds/real-estate/)
Cars (http://www.dailyexaminer.com.au/classifieds/motoring/)
Notices (http://www.dailyexaminer.com.au/classifieds/notices/)
Tributes (http://tributes.dailyexaminer.com.au/obituaries/dailyexaminer-au)
Personals (http://www.dailyexaminer.com.au/classifieds/personals/)
Garage Sales (http://www.dailyexaminer.com.au/classifieds/buy-sell/garage-sales/)

http://media.apnonline.com.au/img/media/images/2010/08/13/mycareer_logo_nav.png (http://www.mycareer.com.au/)http://media.apnonline.com.au/img/media/images/2010/09/03/drive.png (http://www.drive.com.au/)http://media.apnonline.com.au/img/media/images/2010/09/10/domain.png (http://www.domain.com.au/)

Search

Passion for the ocean

Marsha Neville | 28th April 2009
http://apn-images.adbureau.net/apn/accipiter/images/AE0.gif (http://ads.apn.co.nz/accipiter/adclick/CID=fffffffcfffffffcfffffffc/aamsz=Z325X200/acc_random=89606749098/pageid=83037082/site=ZAUREGGRAFTONDAILYEXAMINER/area=ZAUREGGRAFTONDAILYEXAMINER.BUSINESS.STORY.HME/keyword=grafton-daily-examiner)

GEORGE Lousick's passion for the ocean and fishing expertise has made him one of the Valley's finest aluminium boat-builders.
The talented tradesman has won two business awards and a grant that has enabled him to expand his small business into a nation-wide success, with customers from Melbourne to Darwin.
An Indigenous Business grant set Jopalo boats up with a low interest loan that has seen his business grow from a one man operation to a staff of nine with plenty of orders coming in.
“I build for local fishermen but a lot of my business comes from exposure at the international boat shows in Sydney and Brisbane, my website and from people seeing my boats down at the local ramps on weekends,” George said.
His range of boats includes river punts, cuddy cabs and open boats and the newly-finished 'Mr Marlin', a seven metre centre cab boat that sports electric deck winches and a full v berth, perfect for recreational fishing here on the Clarence.
The self-taught boat builder, originally trained as a boilermaker, has been 'fishing since he was knee-high to a grasshopper' and can custom build the perfect fishing boat for any serious boatie.
Contact George on 66463273 or 0427 463 273, visit Jopalo boats on line at www.jopaloboats.com (http://www.jopaloboats.com/), or drop in and see George at 2/10 Uki Street, Yamba.

sagair
15-11-2010, 06:35 PM
http://www.jopaloboats.com/news.php?aid=4

smashed crabs
15-11-2010, 09:49 PM
Camhawk..he did have pics of the boat there . It was" game on! "..but I guess the game is over now. Someone might have gotten sent from the field.

I must admit with each post about the road kill etc I have visions of Russell Coight.

Russell Coight ;D now there's a Legend , thanks Mr Uncle Pin Head :D

addobaz
16-11-2010, 12:34 AM
Hey Smashed Crabs, I see you are good mates with George from Jopalo Boats. Could you ask him to give me a call please?
Adam.

aquatic
16-11-2010, 06:11 AM
Hey Smashed Crabs, I see you are good mates with George from Jopalo Boats. Could you ask him to give me a call please?
Adam.

Don't like your chances!

siegfried
16-11-2010, 06:00 PM
More like a prawn then a crab..meat in ar$e and $hit in head..this bloke obviously has no boat no idea and is tied up with another shonk,:freak: :freak: if you can believe any bloody thing he says

aquatic
17-11-2010, 07:04 AM
Adam.

You mean George from the defunct Jopalo Boats, now building as???????? Hope he has a conscience and offers to finish some of those unfinished boats people paid for.

theangryangler
17-11-2010, 08:36 AM
Is my subscription too cheap?? i cant see any photos on this or am i just missin somethin right in front of my eyes?

Pazz01
17-11-2010, 09:05 AM
Is my subscription too cheap?? i cant see any photos on this or am i just missin somethin right in front of my eyes?

Na mate, there were there once. Your not missing much, I sure as hell wouldn't have been going out in it. I think that's the reason for the removal of the pictures, I'd say it's a dud.

I think this thread should be closed, all it is doing is wasting people's time. The truth will never be told.

Pazz

trueblue
17-11-2010, 10:02 AM
can someone describe what they saw when they did see the pictures? (for those of us who missed them)

cbs
17-11-2010, 10:22 AM
can someone describe what they saw when they did see the pictures? (for those of us who missed them)

My memory puts it as near identical/similar to the 6.1m Mr marlin 15 deg Commercial from the Japolo website. http://www.jopaloboats.com/model.php?mid=7&eid=15

fishing111
17-11-2010, 10:27 AM
I agree cbs,looks very similar to photos SC posted.

addobaz
17-11-2010, 10:37 AM
My memory puts it as near identical/similar to the 6.1m Mr marlin 15 deg Commercial from the Japolo website. http://www.jopaloboats.com/model.php?mid=7&eid=15
I see the website is still up and running. You can even put in to get a quote on the boat you want! Lets see........."I want the 5.8m centre console I have paid for, the 175hp suzuki I have paid for, the custom trailer that I have paid for and the Furuno Fishfinder and Gps that mysteriously went missing from his shed that I got from overseas!!!!!!!!!" Is it that hard to get what you pay for these days?>:(

PinHead
17-11-2010, 10:39 AM
looks the same as that boat

aquatic
17-11-2010, 11:28 AM
I see the website is still up and running. You can even put in to get a quote on the boat you want! Lets see........."I want the 5.8m centre console I have paid for, the 175hp suzuki I have paid for, the custom trailer that I have paid for and the Furuno Fishfinder and Gps that mysteriously went missing from his shed that I got from overseas!!!!!!!!!" Is it that hard to get what you pay for these days?>:(

I wonder if I owned a car yard, took deposits on cars that i was supposed to order for customers, then used the deposits to fund myself a fancy wedding or a holiday or something, that I might be considered a con man and face fraud charges?

chop duster
17-11-2010, 12:26 PM
stuff sitting that far up the bow! might have a bigger deck but damn the ride would be harsh...
I agree looks pretty bloody similar to the original pics

thi whole thread really smells funny me thinks.

Pazz01
17-11-2010, 12:48 PM
stuff sitting that far up the bow! might have a bigger deck but damn the ride would be harsh...
I agree looks pretty bloody similar to the original pics

thi whole thread really smells funny me thinks.

I second that, especially after seeing these photos and the website. I have a couple of ideas running around in my head at the moment, but would people stoop so low?

Greg P
17-11-2010, 02:39 PM
15 degree deadrise :o :o OUCH !!!!

fat-buoy
17-11-2010, 03:13 PM
Well that is about 20 minutes of my life I won't be getting back.... what a complete waste of time.....

And one ugly mother of a boat!

jason p
17-11-2010, 03:16 PM
slightly different i think, it had a bigger bow on it more like an old trawler, from memory, ha wich im told is shocking;D .

jp

PinHead
17-11-2010, 03:21 PM
that bloke from Jopalo had been bankrupt once before also.

finga
17-11-2010, 03:51 PM
Anybody remember a little while ago a new large oyster punt for sale in the boats for sale??
I'm sure it was Smashed Crabs who had it up for sale
Was it Smashed Crabs??

Kondo 1
17-11-2010, 04:14 PM
Anybody remember a little while ago a new large oyster punt for sale in the boats for sale??
I'm sure it was Smashed Crabs who had it up for sale
Was it Smashed Crabs??

it was and it was still there on the weekend....

jacksnbarra
17-11-2010, 05:17 PM
welcome back jigman i have missed all your bullshit

SNAPPERCOFFIN
17-11-2010, 05:28 PM
Have a look at the punts on there website same as the one that was in the boats for sale section here.

eureka
17-11-2010, 08:05 PM
so is smashed crabs actually the builder of jopalo boats :o

addobaz
17-11-2010, 09:34 PM
so is smashed crabs actually the builder of jopalo boats :o
No he isn't. The builder/owner of Jopalo boats was George Lousick, until he went bankrupt. A lot of people lost a lot of money(me included). He does make a bloody good boat though which is why I decided to get him to build my centre console. Bad timing meant I never got it though. S@#t happens:-?

Lovey80
18-11-2010, 02:35 AM
Addobaz, how do you know that SmashedCrabs and George aren't the same person?

After that Jopalo episode anyone that does (goes into) business with him would have to be a con artist. The bloke should be in Gaol!

aquatic
18-11-2010, 01:57 PM
Unlikely anyone would go into business with him again, a shame he was a good builder, probably should have just stuck to that, instead of using business funds to drive flash cars or have fancy weddings.

Buddy Mania
18-11-2010, 04:50 PM
No he isn't. The builder/owner of Jopalo boats was George Lousick, until he went bankrupt. A lot of people lost a lot of money(me included). He does make a bloody good boat though which is why I decided to get him to build my centre console. Bad timing meant I never got it though. S@#t happens:-?

Sounds a little familiar.

Good luck to you addobaz, hope things work out well for you in the end.

(At least you're getting a sympathetic hearing here. It doesn't always work out that way.)

bigjimg
18-11-2010, 05:20 PM
Finished thank you.Smashed Crustacean your cred is goooooone.Don't even bother.Jim

eureka
18-11-2010, 08:48 PM
lookup the cyclone deposit you only need 331 million to get the mine started I'm shore SC must have that lying around when he hits his next big find also look like there was a lot of exploration establishing this deposit more then just SC and his crew what was he thinking trying to make out that it was all his work

mod2
19-11-2010, 06:41 AM
Insults directed towards other members are in breach of the forum rules.
One post has already been deleted.
Stick with the facts and leave the personal insults out or the thread will be locked.

Camhawk88
19-11-2010, 09:22 AM
Fair call mod 2 however I think it may be hard to stick to the facts when there have been none presented here.
I dont think you would have too many detractors if you closed this thread anyhow- as more than one person has mentioned what a complete waste of time (aside from a few giggles) this one has been.

smashed crabs
19-11-2010, 09:38 AM
lookup the cyclone deposit you only need 331 million to get the mine started I'm shore SC must have that lying around when he hits his next big find also look like there was a lot of exploration establishing this deposit more then just SC and his crew what was he thinking trying to make out that it was all his work

Oh no sorry that was a team effort :D , i just played a small part in helping

Tailortaker
19-11-2010, 04:04 PM
The Mods should close this thread, than in a month we can read about his next boat that wont get finished......................................