PDA

View Full Version : My new Boat Pics

Marlin_Mike
11-09-2010, 06:05 PM
Well i finally bought her home last night. The boat formerly known as Firetruck/Fireball/ and a couple of other nicknames, now resides a little closer to the bay than her former home. :D

Great job done on her facelift by Webby. In a week or so, she will be back on the bay chasing fish. Well, that's my plan anyway. BUT, isn't there a law somewhere that says when you buy a boat it blows it's ar$se off for 4 months????????????????::)

Hopefully my maiden trip in her next Saturday weather dependant.

Some pics below of the new Fireball after Webby did her facelift. See you on the water. Name will stay as Fireball, and I will be on 27meg Ch90 or VHF Ch73.

Cheers

Mike

AnthonyL
11-09-2010, 07:00 PM
Great job... we will spot you out in that one for sure. I am hoping to take my new boat out next Saturday also so I bet it blows up a storm lol.

Fishbait
12-09-2010, 07:16 PM
Loos like a few o/nite trips on the way Mike. I hope she serves you well also. Look forward to your next fishing report soon. Darren.

Lucky_Phill
19-09-2010, 07:48 PM
Mike.

That boat is still for sale on Ausfish classifieds...... ?????

OK..... I fixed that today.

cheers Phill

Marlin_Mike
19-09-2010, 08:06 PM
Mike.

That boat is still for sale on Ausfish classifieds...... ?????

OK..... I fixed that today.

cheers Phill

Thanks Phill, blame webby for that one ;D :P

Should be hitting the water from next week in her.

Mike

Gon Fishun
19-09-2010, 08:15 PM
Drive away, no more to pay. ( anchor light legal , ????;D) Great looking outfit mate. Wish you lots of happy fishing or whatever hours on the water.::)

Marlin_Mike
19-09-2010, 08:20 PM
Drive away, no more to pay. ( anchor light legal , ????;D) Great looking outfit mate. Wish you lots of happy fishing or whatever hours on the water.::)

Yes anchor light is legal when i stand it up. It folds down when not on the water. It stands on top of bimini unobstructed.;D

Mike