PDA

View Full Version : Dry stack/Boat Ramp in Brisbane

fishytale
02-09-2010, 08:46 PM
Thinking of moving to Brisbane some time in the future and just wondering where are the good and commonly used boat ramps and dry stack facilities located to access Moreton Bay. Any other useful info and advice would be appreciated.

FishHunter
02-09-2010, 09:08 PM
There are dry stack facilities at Manly Harbour. There are lots of boat ramps servicing Moreton Bay These are all in Southern Moreton bay, Raby Bay, Cleveland, Wellington Point, Manly harbour, Victoria Point.

Plenty more I have either forgotten or never heard about

Blackened
02-09-2010, 09:10 PM
G'day

There's many to choose from, East Coast Marina, Moreton Bay Trailer Boat Club, Wynnum Manly Yacht Club and Royal Queensland Yacht Club all have what you're chasing in at manly, great area and about the middle of the bay.

Up further north you have Queensland Cruising Yacht club, and moreton bay boat club, also scarborough marina (those two, no dry stoirage to my knowledge) that service the north side.

Down through the jumpinpin area you have Meridian Marina, Rudy Maas and a bit further south Runaway bay also has rack storage.

These are just a few so google them and see if it suits.

There are also many public ramps all around,

What kind of boat do you have?

Dave

Blackened
02-09-2010, 09:12 PM
G'day

Here's a listing of all the QLD ramps by shire

http://www.dpi.qld.gov.au/documents/Fisheries_SustainableFishing/Queensland-public-boat-ramps.pdf

(and there's a few ""secret" ones not on the list, use google earth to check out areas of interest)

Dave

peterbo3
02-09-2010, 09:53 PM
A new "dry stack" facility has been built where the Combie Trader used to berth at Scarborough.

The-easyrider
03-09-2010, 06:46 AM
There is a dry stack facility at spinker sound just before you cross the to bridge Island gives good access to northen Moreton Bay

sleepygreg
04-09-2010, 10:43 PM
the dry stack facility at Scarbie is open now. they appear to have lots of empty racks so would be looking for new customers.

www.scarbmarina.com.au (http://www.scarbmarina.com.au)

ph 3880 0300

I drove past there this arvo and took the info off the sign on the fence.