PDA

View Full Version : New Boat Ordered- And A Wait

littlemac
05-08-2010, 08:38 PM
Hey Everyone,

i have sold my haines and ordered a new Stessl 5.6 Bluewater.

It will come with few options above the standard, a 140 Suzuki. I must say Tim and the guys at Coastal Power boats have been fantastic, even "Darren who I always seem to get on the phone". Yes the boat is a bit of wait :'( . But i dont wont the boat to have anything missed. it sucks waiting but i think it will be worth it.

cheers

brett

Kdog
06-08-2010, 07:39 AM
Gday Brett,

Mate, those Stessl Bluewaters are a nice looking boat with a ton of fishing room,and your going to need every bit of it if you keep catching snapps like the one in your avatar:o
Good choice going with the Suzy, it certinly will get you there in a hurry thats for sure.;D Carn`t wait till you post the pics mate, should look the goods and it will be worth the wait, just hang in there.:-?

lethal098
06-08-2010, 07:42 AM
Top stuff Maccas, cant wait to see the finished product. What electronics you putting in?

cheers Lee

littlemac
06-08-2010, 08:20 PM
hey lee,

i went lowrance, but i am thinking i put a furuno in a little bit later$$$
by the way did you do your action plan.

cheers

brett

Jarrah Jack
06-08-2010, 09:59 PM
With a 140 zuk no wonder you can't wait, you'll be flying soon. What size haines did you have. I've always liked the stessl's but you don't hear much about them.

littlemac
06-08-2010, 10:58 PM
hey jarrah,

i had the 600r breeze.

you are true you dont seem to hear of them much, but the bits you do read and see are pretty good

cheers

brett

littlemac
17-08-2010, 09:59 PM
i love when the dealer rings and tells you it is well and truly in the build process. i havent many boat dealers ring and say that.
i must admit the boys at coastal powerboats are great

cheers

brett

thelump
18-08-2010, 09:59 AM
Any reason why you got rid of the Haines. I would have thought it would be a better boat then the Stessl?