PDA

View Full Version : Parking Tickets at Rosslyn Bay

BOMBIE
05-07-2010, 10:34 PM
Hi Team,heard on the vine that tickets where issued on w/end of 26/27 june for boaties "illegally" parked at RBH on that w/end ,the weather was prefect and as locals know once the LARGE parking areas are full there aint nowhere to go ,but on side of road, can anyone in this area confirm/deny these rumours.Cheers

Spiderpig
06-07-2010, 09:28 PM
i can, i went out overnight and when i left at about 12pm on Sunday i saw about 25 cars with tickets on the side road! I cant work pout what sort of dhead copper would do it. they were obstructing a bike lane. the only reason you would ride a bike out there is because the cops made you park 3 kms away!

blacksunday
06-07-2010, 11:42 PM
true shit? well thats just crap ive been there on the few times it has glassed out on the water and u may as well park near the roundabout it gets that full.wonder how its going to go with the tightlines comp coming up will be cars parked everywhere.Maybe they needed more coin in kitty for the lunch runs.

BOMBIE
07-07-2010, 08:06 AM
i can, i went out overnight and when i left at about 12pm on Sunday i saw about 25 cars with tickets on the side road! I cant work pout what sort of dhead copper would do it. they were obstructing a bike lane. the only reason you would ride a bike out there is because the cops made you park 3 kms away! Thanks fellas, but I really need someone who got 'pinged', Ive talked to local rags and they said the same thing,heard/saw the ticket ,but noone who got one ,I need a ticket holder so I can front local Minister & counciller to get this SH-t sorted,as Blacksunday said what happens when tightlines come about Lots of free$$$ for our "roads">:(

BOMBIE
07-07-2010, 08:08 AM
i can, i went out overnight and when i left at about 12pm on Sunday i saw about 25 cars with tickets on the side road! I cant work pout what sort of dhead copper would do it. they were obstructing a bike lane. the only reason you would ride a bike out there is because the cops made you park 3 kms away! Thanks fellas, but I really need someone who got 'pinged', Ive talked to local rags and they said the same thing,heard/saw the tiket ,but noone who got on ,I need a ticket holder so I can front local Minister & counciller to get this SH-t sorted,as Blacksunday said what happens when tightlines come about Lots of free$$$ for our "roads">:(

Spiderpig
07-07-2010, 08:35 PM
If your that serious mate text the editor at the bully or ask Mario at the servo. I got my tractor finished and registered yesterday so i don't need to go near that place again!

BOMBIE
07-07-2010, 10:50 PM
true shit? well thats just crap ive been there on the few times it has glassed out on the water and u may as well park near the roundabout it gets that full.wonder how its going to go with the tightlines comp coming up will be cars parked everywhere.Maybe they needed more coin in kitty for the lunch runs.Hi Team ,the responce from local member is ::

This was bougth to my attention by someone who had experienced some difficulty with parking. I have spoken to teh Department of Transport and they are presently looking at a short term proposal to alleviate the current difficulties. A forum was held on future usage of boating facilities recently and hopefully a long term solution can come from the discussions.....And this STILL dont answer ?? where the F,,, do we park!!

BOMBIE
07-07-2010, 11:28 PM
If your that serious mate text the editor at the bully or ask Mario at the servo. I got my tractor finished and registered yesterday so i don't need to go near that place again!Choc dont park anywhere>:( UNLESS it the Parking Bays????:-[ Still trying to get ramp on southern end !! BUT need help !!!!:o :'(