PDA

View Full Version : Lenthalls Barra Rescue

Paul_Dolan
02-07-2010, 05:56 PM
Wide Bay Water gave the Fraser Coast Fish Stocking Assocation approval to access the stilage pond below Lenthalls to try and rescue some of the Barra that were trapped in there.

There is a report and a few pics on my web site for those interested.

Paul Dolan

warrior
02-07-2010, 06:17 PM
thanks paul i also put a a little one in the reports section too didnt see yours here sorry

snodger 08
02-07-2010, 07:20 PM
Paul & Al thanks for the effort fella's.

nipsta
02-07-2010, 10:23 PM
well done fellows great to see them return and if it wasnt for efforts like your self us travelling anglers would be able to catch the aswome fish great tooo see keep up the good work . if i was in close range i would lend a hand that is for sure

Paul_Dolan
03-07-2010, 10:13 AM
No probs al I suppose I should have looked at the reports as well but I think we did them pretty much at the same time.
I thought the count was 16 up and 2 down or did you guys do some more after I left,if so well done on the extra effort.

Thanks for the positive feed back guys,I've been involved in fish stocking since the early 90's and have learnt over the years a small few do all the work for many to enjoy,I understand that not every one can put in the effort but it's good to see people appreciate what is done to get the fish in the lakes.

Paul