PDA

View Full Version : F0rmula B0ats

troy
28-06-2010, 07:14 PM
Finally i had my boat delived and went for a run in it in 30knot winds and for a boat of this size i found that it will keep up with a boat of 5.5 mts.
The dealership was as good as you would hope.
This boat has the same hull as the 4.45 haines hunter but the ride is far better and why i do not know but my son was with me and he owned a 4,45 haines and he could not believe the difference in ride.
The dealership is in Victoria and if you want a quality boat with first class service then you will not get any better.
Troy
ps i might add that it was blowing 30 knots but with south easterly we do have have protection from the cape

HH565L
28-06-2010, 09:03 PM
Great little boat, congratulations.

The hull on the F15 is built much heavier than the original 445. That may help to explain why it feels different & better on the water.

Jarrah Jack
28-06-2010, 09:52 PM
The hull comes from the origional HH mold so the pedigree and history is all there. Its just built much better.

Any pics

troy
29-06-2010, 07:16 PM
The hull comes from the origional HH mold so the pedigree and history is all there. Its just built much better.

Any pics
will try to post some pics so you can see the changes that have been made like kiil tanks=battery under the console - under floor fuel tank.
But the service i recieved like spare wheel included which i did not ask for.
If this sounds like a plug for Formula Boats then they deserve it.
Troy

Midnight
29-06-2010, 07:50 PM
Gday,
Glad to see you are happy with your new boat and that you have received great service from the dealer.

What donk have you got on it, and what is the fuel tank capacity? How much for boat/motor/trailer?

Cheers,
Myles