PDA

View Full Version : Pleasure Marine Townsville-help

scorpionNQ
25-06-2010, 01:32 PM
Does anybody know what happened to this company or more importantly the owner, Mark Wood. I have been trying to locate this person without luck. I need to speak with this person on an urgent matter. Any info would be apppreciated. Pm me if you prefer.
Thanks,
Lee

jake0
25-06-2010, 02:04 PM
Sounds like bad news Lee, I have tried to call in the last few days with no luck

buck66
25-06-2010, 03:28 PM
scorpionNQ,
If your'e talking about the boat shop on Pilkington street they went belly up at least 6 months ago!

whiteman
25-06-2010, 04:46 PM
You probably need to speak with Steve Todeschini - he was a recent owner of PM. Steve is a plasterer in Townsville these days. But you might get him via this link .... http://www.northqueenslandparty.org/events/

scorpionNQ
28-06-2010, 07:40 AM
Thanks for your replies.

myusernam
28-06-2010, 08:24 AM
hi lee, He told me he had some moulds for a glass hull and was going around the corner somewhere to make them. I saw him moving and I dont think he moved far.............

Scott nthQld
28-06-2010, 09:20 AM
hi lee, He told me he had some moulds for a glass hull and was going around the corner somewhere to make them. I saw him moving and I dont think he moved far.............

I heard something about that as well, I can't remember exactly, but i think they are the goodwin moulds?? He seemed to shut up pleasure marine not long after Gavin took up a job on ET's resort.

Oh and BTW, I don't think they went bust, just weren't making as much money so decided to close up and persue other projects

myusernam
28-06-2010, 07:41 PM
I heard something about that as well, I can't remember exactly, but i think they are the goodwin moulds?? He seemed to shut up pleasure marine not long after Gavin took up a job on ET's resort.

Oh and BTW, I don't think they went bust, just weren't making as much money so decided to close up and persue other projects

nah it was some dory style hull from gladstone - similar to a hooker/ javelin etc

matmuller85
29-06-2010, 11:57 PM
I dont know about the boat building there is a composite fibre shop in behind where he was some where near tony irleand duckworth st. Maybe a good lead

scorpionNQ
30-06-2010, 11:11 AM
Mat, the latest info is that he has left townsville in a hurry and is working in Mackay. Luckily I have bumped into somone else that has a vested interest in locating this person and is going to supply me witha na address and ph number in the nexr few days.
Thanks for your replies
Regards
Lee

hakuna
30-06-2010, 12:49 PM
this one had me in hysterical laughter, I didn't have my glasses on and thought it read:

Pleasure Machine Townsville - help

you got my attention but

cheers