PDA

View Full Version : offshore boat hire sunshine coast

nufin_flash
09-06-2010, 06:42 PM
hi guys

trying to locate a place on the sunshine coast that lets you hire a boat to take out the front.

i've seen it around a few times on the coast but cant remeber whats its called or their number

any help on this would be great
cheers

finding_time
09-06-2010, 06:51 PM
Boab boat hire??

try this link!

type in ############ where the ###### are

http://www.############.com.au/locations/news.php?fran_id=15

EDIT!!

Argh!! there clever on here!!!:-X Type in boab boat hire without the spaces either side of boat! Try that;D ;D ;D

yalta
09-06-2010, 07:00 PM
the bait & tackle shop at mudjimba had one.

nufin_flash
10-06-2010, 07:02 PM
thats probably the one, do you know the name by any chance of the shop

Smithy
11-06-2010, 02:13 PM
Northshore Bait and Tackle. It is for sale though. Not sure if it is getting hired or it is prettied up to sell. You can see it on Boatpoint.

Chamelion
11-06-2010, 05:35 PM
Can't say I'm amazed.. One of their other boats (a smaller one) was taken up north and written off. :-/

Sheik
11-06-2010, 10:46 PM
Yeah, up around Gladstone way that other boat was lost. That was a 5m odd quintrex, but they have a 6m cuddy cab type with around 130 on the back. Me and manboobs and skipper took it out a few weeks ago, ended up with about 15 mixed parrot, pearlies, cod, blackall. It's a pretty good boat actually with plenty of room to fish out the back and pretty good cover. It's a bit doughy even though it has a 130 and is only rated to 140 i think. Comes with everything, epirbs safety gear etc and old mate is a pretty decent type too with lots of spots on the GPS. I would recommend it for sure. THink it cost us about $330 for one night. He's selling because he's barely getting one hire a month, which is sad as we would have used it again for sure.

Chamelion
11-06-2010, 11:29 PM
One a month? That's a shame really.. The price isn't half bad.

Matt.