PDA

View Full Version : Upholsterer needed sunshine coast

Dean1
07-06-2010, 07:22 PM
Hi boys just wondering if anyone here can steer me in the right direction to get a new canopy etc made for my KC on the sunny coast.

Seems theres heaps of them up there, the closer to Currimundi the better.

Thanks in advance, Deano..

Smithy
07-06-2010, 07:41 PM
Best value for money all my mates are using is the Shadesails guy at Lawries Marina Kawana. He is at the Chippos Fuel end near the marina toilets and restaurant etc. rather than near Aquatec, Adam Ashby, Norman Wright etc. in the main complex.

stinky-stabi
07-06-2010, 08:08 PM
ive got mine in at maroochy marine covers (dropped it off today) ... bimini with full clears 1250...
my two cents worth...
hey smithy went up on the weekend but didnt catch much as only fished for one hour.lololol
but did drink a bloody lot of beer and jack ...lolol

Lovey80
07-06-2010, 09:24 PM
Deano, I recon you should use this op to convert it to a full glass hardtop pilot house! Probably wouldn't cost much more for a permanent fix.

Cheers

Chris

Dean1
09-06-2010, 07:06 PM
Deano, I recon you should use this op to convert it to a full glass hardtop pilot house! Probably wouldn't cost much more for a permanent fix.

Cheers

Chris Yeah mate i was thinking about a hardtop but all the stainless and clears are in top nick so just a new canopy/rear sunshade are all thats needed, will work out alot cheaper i think.

Any more suggestions on upholsterors??

Deano..

Greg P
09-06-2010, 07:11 PM
Look after me boat better will ya Deano :P;D;D;D

bdaearth
09-06-2010, 07:52 PM
once it's done you can leave it under cover at my place at donnybrook. I will make sure it's looked after!!!