PDA

View Full Version : seabreeze Vs willy weather

waynesworld
28-05-2010, 05:55 PM
who follows witch one.different predictions for tomorrow? any clues:-?

dreemon
28-05-2010, 06:41 PM
What the Crap and why are you posting something like this in BOATING CHAT when it should obviously go somewhere else like . . .,, I don't know ? general chat or um. . . saltwtaer chat ! !

Sorry. . . you'll have to excuse me while I'm quitting the ciggs, "Champix" is to blame, and grog , no other drugs, thanks?

ps, look at as many weather sites as you can and split the diff then stick your head out the window.

Razgo-
28-05-2010, 07:11 PM
i like willy weather who used to be just tide-times. its nice and simple for me.

russ

Noiseworks
28-05-2010, 09:00 PM
I agree with Dreemon, look at several and find the median. As with life...don't trust anything or anyone 100%.

Cheers

waynesworld
29-05-2010, 03:12 AM
sorry dreemon.honest mistake hit the wrong area.champax good hey!

dreemon
29-05-2010, 07:34 AM
Champix not bad, does help you quit for sure, I feel I don't need the nicotine as much as I need the habbit, some side affects iis that you'll produce that much wind you could fly a kite :-[ :o ;D ::)

Geoff-
29-05-2010, 03:46 PM
weather forecasting is the only job you can get wrong 50% of the time and still be employed. I generally look at BoM and seabreeze, and take an average. one of the guys at work is big on willy weather. a look out the window is normally the best way, and i don't like what i am seeing today :(