PDA

View Full Version : Parts for EZ Loader Trailer?

scottishguy
12-05-2010, 03:11 PM
I am having some problems sourcing spare parts for my US manufactured EZ Loader trailer. Any ideas where I might pick up some bits for this trailer.

I have just bought a Seaswirl and this trailer came with the package, the trailer is not bad but it needs some rusting parts replaced and I like to start with a clean slate.

ashleyhj74
12-05-2010, 06:36 PM
short of importing them from the states, i'd say custom made might be your best bet mate. That way, if you'd like to change anythin you can have it done right. I'm pretty sure Titan trailer brakes do brake-related stuff for them (American trailers in general), but as for structual things it'd be manufacturer only i'd guess, unless they have a agent here. Probably best to contact them direct and see.

docaster
18-08-2014, 12:15 PM
I am having some problems sourcing spare parts for my US manufactured EZ Loader trailer. Any ideas where I might pick up some bits for this trailer.

I have just bought a Seaswirl and this trailer came with the package, the trailer is not bad but it needs some rusting parts replaced and I like to start with a clean slate.

I know this an old thread but any updates on ez loader trailer parts?
Mine are not working too well, yet to look but i am pretty sure it will be the dreaded rusty brakes.

aussiebasser
18-08-2014, 12:39 PM
Try these guys:
http://www.trailersparesdirect.com.au/
They are in Lawnton and they carry a large range of US trailer parts, especially Brake parts.

docaster
18-08-2014, 12:49 PM
Try these guys:
http://www.trailersparesdirect.com.au/
They are in Lawnton and they carry a large range of US trailer parts

Thanks Dale

aussiebasser
18-08-2014, 01:11 PM
They have pads and calipers on the shelf for most US stuff, and they're very helpful.

Boat Hog
19-08-2014, 06:37 PM
Buying off EZ Loader in the states is easy ...... really easy, in fact a boating simpleton like me can do it! When you order parts, you supply your trailer VIN and they will tell you if you've ordered the wrong parts for that specific trailer, then tell you what parts you need. I've had parts delivered by courier in 4 days to my door from them! Expensive - yes, but impressive!!