PDA

View Full Version : Has the fee at the Ferry Road Carbrook Ramp increased.?

Scott Ashe
10-05-2010, 02:13 PM
Hi,
I posted a thread back in March, asking how the mud crabbing had been in the logan river. Haven't made the trip yet as I've just started working again, I will have and opportunity to do this trip in a fortnight.

I have been to the used the ferry road ramp many times and happily paid the $5 fee, but I've heard that recently this has been increased to $10.

Can anyone confirm this price increase?

Thanks
Scott

Captain Seaweed
10-05-2010, 03:46 PM
Yes it has. They put in a new gravel driveway so I guess they need to cover costs..... I was surprised I saw $10 I thought it was steep for a muddy ramp with no wash down facility? Anyway had a trailer and car flogged years ago so I dont mind paying.
Marty

gr hilly
10-05-2010, 03:56 PM
yep $10 now went up but the ramp is better now

murf
10-05-2010, 04:00 PM
Yes it has. They put in a new gravel driveway so I guess they need to cover costs..... I was surprised I saw $10 I thought it was steep for a muddy ramp with no wash down facility? Anyway had a trailer and car flogged years ago so I dont mind paying.
Marty

so the $10 covers insurance for stolen and damaged gear? :kiss:

had my 7" GPS/navman stolen out of me 4b whilst launching a couple of weeks ago at Wooli, brave quick ####ers

glad I don't live in a overpopulated city and have to pay that as that would double my fishing costs :cry:

cheers Murf

Scott Ashe
11-05-2010, 01:10 PM
Hi All,

Thanks to those who responded, it's good to hear the ramp has been upgraded, and I would n't mind paying a few extra dollars. The old ramp was really slippery and muddy on low water, hopefully it won't be as bad now.

Cheers
Scott