PDA

View Full Version : 1770 - 15th May to 29th May

Any_Weather
09-05-2010, 03:33 PM
Gday all, am heading up to 1770 for 2 weeks of fishing from Saturday morning. Have organised for a house in Agnes and there is 8 blokes going up in 2 boats. Does anyone else look like heading up in that 2 week window if the weather is reasonable. Hope to get a couple of overnight trips out around the Fitzroy area and try out some of the PE Tackle flys. Hoping to get at least one of those big red looking things on the end of the fly....Anyway lets know if your heading up and we may see you out in the deep somewhere.

Lee

NEWBY
10-05-2010, 07:32 AM
G'day Lee, I am heading out this weekend if the charts stay as they are.
Should be a glass out.
I will be out Fitzroy way at some stage.
I wont leave Gladstone until Saturday arvo.
Will be in Fitzroy overnight on Sunday I would think.

Any_Weather
10-05-2010, 07:11 PM
Gday Newby, if the Seabreeze forecast stays anything like it is tonight, we will be leaving 1770 on Sunday morning, probably camping somewhere outside the Fitzroy lagoon and returning lunch time Monday. Is your call sign Newby and what VHF or 27mhz channel are you on.

Lee

NEWBY
11-05-2010, 06:57 AM
Gday Newby, if the Seabreeze forecast stays anything like it is tonight, we will be leaving 1770 on Sunday morning, probably camping somewhere outside the Fitzroy lagoon and returning lunch time Monday. Is your call sign Newby and what VHF or 27mhz channel are you on.

Lee
Call sign Carnelpya, or Newby..
VHF 82 is where I usually park.
I am also leaving Sunday morning so will cruise into Fitzroy around sunset or just before. A troll on the way out and a stop at my favourite Lamont spot will see Sunday over and out.
Give me a buzz...

NEWBY
12-05-2010, 07:03 AM
I may have jinxed the weather a little. Coming up 15s - 20s Monday arvo but dropping out again after that.
I havent looked at Buoyweather yet though.
I am going to try a spot of shark fishing one night out there.

Any_Weather
12-05-2010, 04:38 PM
Gday Newby, mate if the forecast stays as it is we look like heading up to 1770 early Saturday morning and trying to head out around lunch time for the overnight stay and return Sunday. Will give you a call on 82 if we make it. Are you aware if there is much live bait available at the moment out the front of 1770?
Thanks
Lee

NEWBY
13-05-2010, 07:58 AM
Dunno about the bait mate.
Dont care...lol...
I am going fishing.
I am definate for heading out Sunday morning. Probably about 9ish

Any_Weather
13-05-2010, 06:09 PM
Gday Newby, mate we are a definate for leaving 1770 about midday saturday so I will try and give you a call on 82 some time after 9am Sunday. We will only be doing a overnighter so will be going back to 1770 at about lunch time Sunday. If the weather holds we might go back out for a visit at some stage on Monday.

Hope to speak with you on Sunday
Lee