PDA

View Full Version : Hard Top

applause
17-04-2010, 08:56 AM
Good day..Am looking for a Fiberglass Hardtop to fit to my Haines Hunter 680 .. Read with interest about one Dave (OPTI) has made in a year old post..does anyone have contact info for Dave..I guess hopefully he might see this in any case.. Or any other info ..Have not chased up any of the boat manufacturers yet ..But this will be an option..No one seems to sell them as an accessory so to speak that I can find..
Any help would be greatly appreciated..
Thankyou
Rob Mills

Stuart
17-04-2010, 09:19 AM
Bob at Coastal Cat makes them mate. I dont have his number but I will be seeing him next week. I know he charges around $1500 for a full glass hard top. Let me know and I will let him know.

Stu

STUIE63
17-04-2010, 09:59 AM
Good day..Am looking for a Fiberglass Hardtop to fit to my Haines Hunter 680 .. Read with interest about one Dave (OPTI) has made in a year old post..does anyone have contact info for Dave..I guess hopefully he might see this in any case.. Or any other info ..Have not chased up any of the boat manufacturers yet ..But this will be an option..No one seems to sell them as an accessory so to speak that I can find..
Thankyou
Rob Mills

Rob
find a post by opti then click his name on the post , a window will open and the second option is the one you want ,(send a private message ) click this and send him a pm . either put a link to this thread or just ask him the message again
Stuie

Kill Bill
17-04-2010, 10:38 AM
Thankyou
Rob Mills

Hi mate,

If its a 680 patriot you have then they are available as an accessory and can be fitted at a later date by your HH dealer, its also available with an overhead communications box. If its an earlier model than the patriot the feet on the frame will be different and the standard frame one will not fit. Contact HH on 03 9394 1540 or look at their website to find your closest dealer

Cheers,

applause
17-04-2010, 02:55 PM
Thankyou for your comments..
Stu.That is of interest so a phone number would be good.
Stui..I did PM Dave (Assuming it worked) but so far have not heard from him..
Kill Bill.It is an Applause so I need a bigger top than the Patriot..But will be contacting them if required.
Thanks again.
Cheers
Rob Mills

OPTI
17-04-2010, 03:10 PM
sorry mate been busy pm sent