PDA

View Full Version : Happy Days!

JayT
30-03-2010, 12:05 AM
After the nice little sesh we had last trip grabbed ol mate Al for another and headed for Caloundra fri arvo for an o/nighter again...
This trip saw us trolling out to the spanner crab grounds for some crabs and we were'nt dissappointed...
From there we headed out round the 12mile area for the night but was pretty quiet and not another boat in sight...that I could see anyways (besides the usual shipping devices off mooloolaba) so had an early night, with only a few fish and a coupla crabs in the esky, mind you first drop, reef Jack...Al's 2nd Jack offshore, arsy pr!ck!
Had a sleep in and woke up to see a good dozen boats out and with the fish not really chewing decided to give the spanner pots another run before heading for home...
Picked slightly shallower ground resulting in some nice crabs for one drop (45min) and headed for home...
On the way back in decided to flick some slugs round Brays rock and scored some nice Dart, not to mention a coupla undersize Queenies and a coupla nice Mac tuna fri arvo doing the same...
Anyways enjoy the pics and tight lines to all,
Cheeres Jay

Benno1
30-03-2010, 12:13 AM
feed at your house then Jay :D...thats a good looking"tarp o death" there mate...im glad you both got out and about. Lets hope that sot of weather becomes the norm huh. Cheers for the pics and report.

Mrs Benno1
Sunny

JayT
30-03-2010, 12:21 AM
Haha Cheers Sunny,
Was wondering if anyone would comment on the T.O.D...always gotta throw in one of those pics,
Yeah all happy days from now on in weather wise I hope, actually goin again tomorrow night so hopefully a few more pics come wed/thurs.
Jay

Benno1
30-03-2010, 02:07 AM
sounds like a plan...heres hoping you get the esky looking helf decent huh.
HAAA...the TOD is the best way to display all the goodies i recon :P Fingers crossed for you to pin a Reef Jack :D Do you use livies at all for those??? or just rely on good quality bait???
Looking forward to the next set of pics.

Mrs Benno1
Sunny

jtpython
30-03-2010, 05:58 AM
That is a good mixed up bag of fish top stuff
JT

lizard bribie
30-03-2010, 06:27 AM
NICE WORK JT GREAT FEED THERE AND NICE PICS CHEERS lizard bribie;D

vertico
30-03-2010, 11:25 AM
awesome stuff and top reef jack there mate
never caught a reef jack and hope i do get one soon
sean

indy
30-03-2010, 06:29 PM
Good going jay t nice mixed bag there, you are going to have to teach your mate to smile lol its not every day you get a jack.

cheers pete...

popgun19
31-03-2010, 11:10 AM
Congratulatons Jay.

Nice haul of spanner crabs, bet they went down well.

cheers,
Brian