PDA

View Full Version : Seaprobe Charter Day

bluefin59
29-03-2010, 01:59 PM
Well after a fairly hard last couple of weeks myself and my brother went out on friday on SEAPROBE's new boat its a blackwatch 36' and a dam plush boat it is compared to the old girl . There were a number of construction workers who are regulars so the day was set for action on the kingie reefs first up after picking up some livies on the way out ,plenty of slimies where found in close so we gathered a number of them and headed out to one of GAVS favorite marks . Myself and my broyher sent down a jig each and no sooner did they hit the bottom we got smashed by kingies ,they put on a great fight on the lighter spin gear and this style of fishing is something my bro had not done before. To say he enjoyed it was an understatement ,he was over the moon . We all got our bag fairly quickly then went chasing snaps and pearlies which was great fun ,we caught a good mixed bag of fish and everyone went home with loaded up eskies . If you are looking for a goldcoast charter i can recomend SEAPROBE CHARTERS Gav and robbie always provide a full day of great fishing action with all styles of fishing catered for jigging ,placcies, trolling ,live baiting, aything else you can think of they are more than willing to accomidate with 20yrs goldie experience Gav knows whats happening and when . So if you are after a charter on the blackwatch give SEAPROBE a call they will accomidate single and whole boat charters ,PH: 0400312330 or have a look on line at www.seaprobecharters.com.au (http://www.seaprobecharters.com.au) thanks for reading ...matt

vertico
29-03-2010, 04:12 PM
what was the current doing and what depths were you fishing ?
thanks
sean

bluefin59
29-03-2010, 04:21 PM
Bugger all current and 80mt ne..matt

ON-THE-CHEW
29-03-2010, 07:11 PM
Matt,
Nice work, good to see Gav still gets you onto the fish. Must be a fair bit nicer fishing on the newer boat. What does he charge now for a day out? Gav always finds the fish.

Andrew

bluefin59
30-03-2010, 05:52 PM
Way better on the new boat mate ,not as many people on board so more room sort of ,he is now $225 pp i think ...matt

bondy99
30-03-2010, 10:26 PM
I've been on seaprobe many times and cant complain, I have noticed the price has gone up since I've been out.

Gav the skipper is great and also fishes for the clients, his brother is also a great deckie but when it comes to Robbie as a deckie I make no comment, I known Robbie for a few years and I know what he is like .