PDA

View Full Version : New Bluewater Alloy Bass

halfpace
11-03-2010, 07:46 PM
This my new 5m Bluewater Alloy Bass. Plenty of lockable storage under the deck. Rod lockers either side of the console, both capable of storing rods up to 7"4 long. 90 litre Esky comparment under front deck. 110 litre Tournament Live well for keeping those Bream alive. Dual console. 115hp Suzuki 4 stoke. I would like to thank Scott, Ralph and the guys at Bluewater Alloy Boats and wouldn't hesitate in recommending them to anyone looking for a plate boat.

captain rednut
11-03-2010, 08:34 PM
Great Looking Boat Halfpace I Hope You Get Amongst Some Serious Fish To Test It Out.

MyEscape
12-03-2010, 05:25 AM
Very nice outfit there. What size electric do you have on this?

Steve

nickstock
12-03-2010, 07:35 AM
Awesome rig mate.

What deg deadrise is she? It looks to be a great all rounder that would be very well suited to life up here!

Nick

Jarrah Jack
12-03-2010, 08:56 AM
Great boat...Heaps of power there. Have you had a chance to work out what sort of figures you're getting from the Zuk?

matt fraser
12-03-2010, 10:14 AM
Awesome looking boat mate, is it the one on the website? Bluewater look to be doing a pretty good job from everything I've seen and read about them.

Any chance of getting some pics of the internal layout? and the transom - on the trailer?

I hope they are at the tackle and tinny show too, wouldn't mind a good look,

Cheers,

Matt

Tim_N
12-03-2010, 10:25 AM
Great looking custom platey, gotta be stoked with that.
Scotty and Ralf are really punching out some excellent boats and getting a wicked reputation too.
Good job all round.
Tim

jake0
12-03-2010, 08:00 PM
Great looking plate boat they have built you, the extras and mods would be never ending being an alloy built boat, I must say the guys at Bluewater have got it sorted now, love there work

tin can marlin
13-03-2010, 10:22 AM
The blue water team are really making some nice rigs and this one is just another one of there top line rigs. Enjoy it and keep us up to date with how it goes for you.

Live4Fishin
13-03-2010, 05:39 PM
Halfpace, very impressive looking boat, the guys at bluewater do a great job. i bet it gets up and goes with the 115 suz on it. looks to be very well fitted out also. hope you catch some great fish out of it.;D