PDA

View Full Version : Monduran C Into B

Magela
08-03-2010, 12:27 PM
Went up for a run around Monduran this morning and motored from C bay into the North Arm of B
3.3 meters from top of spillway Now71%
Cheers Foxie

BR65
08-03-2010, 12:45 PM
Yikes!
A week and a half ago I looked at the wall and thought "she'll be right, it still has to cover that bank before it gets to the base of the spill way"

Still raining, and still crews on the water.

Magela
08-03-2010, 12:56 PM
White Rock and That Pepper place

Barry Ehsman
08-03-2010, 01:03 PM
Thank's for the great photo's Foxie.... Hard to believe from when we were there in early December.....

Cheers Baz

themissus
08-03-2010, 01:05 PM
Holy clap batman!!!!
So that's how they painted the rock!! So who's going to put up more reflectors, they will all be under water? Are there any trees left to attach them too or hit?
Thanks for the pics Foxie!! We can be friends again now:-*

robersl
08-03-2010, 01:30 PM
Hey foxie great photo't that white rock 1 puts it into proportion holey crap

I am thinking that spillway ledge that is now under the water would be good for a few casts

shane

Steve B
08-03-2010, 02:06 PM
Cool, Now I can get some lures out of the tree tops that I have donated over the years!!!:D:P

rc@hinze
08-03-2010, 02:31 PM
Thanks for keeping us updated with photos Foxie. Really interesting to follow the progress.

Does anyone know if they will try to stop fish going over with a net etc. I suppose the attitude of the authorities is that if they go over they go over.

Magela
08-03-2010, 02:35 PM
Holy clap batman!!!!
So that's how they painted the rock!! So who's going to put up more reflectors, they will all be under water? Are there any trees left to attach them too or hit?
Thanks for the pics Foxie!! We can be friends again now:-*

Did more reflectors last week, now about 15cm from going under. bugger!
I'll wait till I see want happens now

Cheers Foxie

Friends!!!! I'll drink to that

Whitto
08-03-2010, 02:51 PM
That shot of White Rock says it all for me......Thanks for the shots John.8-)

PaulMark
08-03-2010, 03:38 PM
Thanks for the photos John,we'll have to chuck in some money for fuel for you with all the k's your now having to cover.;D;)
Paulo8-)

Magela
08-03-2010, 04:22 PM
Thanks for the photos John,we'll have to chuck in some money for fuel for you with all the k's your now having to cover.;D;)
Paulo8-)
Thanks Paul lol
But there's not as many k's now don't have to go round as many points and trees. a lot shorter across A ,C to the north arm of b, Kolan arcoss to the bay in the two mile
Cheers Foxie

PaulMark
08-03-2010, 04:55 PM
You'd have to be careful with your shortcuts wouldn't you,a few submerged suprises??
Paulo

Magela
08-03-2010, 05:39 PM
yea your right Paulo but if you know the open bays its ok
I still stay in the main channels and don't cut corners in the cut throughs and going into B as there a lot of big trees in deep water . never been one to run on GPS rather observe where things are and what's going on as the levels of the Lake changes.
Cheers Foxie

darylive
08-03-2010, 05:42 PM
Cool, Now I can get some lures out of the tree tops that I have donated over the years!!!:D:P

A lot of those are mine Steve ::)

NAGG
08-03-2010, 07:01 PM
Went up for a run around Monduran this morning and motored from C bay into the North Arm of B
3.3 meters from top of spillway Now71%
Cheers Foxie

OK ..... who will be the first to catch a barra from behind the dirt boat ramp :P

BR65
08-03-2010, 08:44 PM
OK ..... who will be the first to catch a barra from behind the dirt boat ramp :P
Save on fuel thats for sure, and as good a spot as any at the moment.

tim barra master
10-03-2010, 06:56 PM
Monduran looks great Thanks Foxie for the update
there must be nearly twice the lake that was
just need is to get the fish to water ratio working again !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i cant remember the last time the place looked so green
I will have to come up and explore the new lake
When was the last time the lake was full.