PDA

View Full Version : Newby...Is this boat any good & what do u think it is worth?

spinkway
07-03-2010, 07:12 AM
Hi Guys

We are thinking of buying this boat.

We are a bit new to boating & would appreciate any observations.

"
16" Pacific Sav Half cab 90hp Mercury Engine.
The boat comes from my Uncle, he had the boat from new. I have owned the boat for the past 3 years. This is a very reluctant sale. The boat has safety gear.new Epirb lifejacket x3,new flares, v-sheet, spare rope, paddles, spare anchor, spare fuel tank 20ltr, fire extinguisher. The engine is a 90hp Merc, Red Black + Green Band, and is in excellent condition. Mechanic has recently serviced it and your quite welcome to ring him, new warning alarm sensor, new impeller, new filters + oil flush. It has a 80L stainless underfloor tank. The boat comes with full storm covers in good condition, and hydraulic trim and tilt, and hydrolic trim tabs at stern,as per picture. New marine carpet, new marine paint inside + out, It is fitted with a GPS, a 128 Garmin, a fish finder, Navman 4200. All Nav lights, Spot, Mast, Interior and Stern lights work.built in bulge pump, baitboard, new portable marine UHF radio, 120mtrs ancor rope. The storm covers,can be part taken off in windy or rainy conditions.The cabin storage folds out to a big double bed,orignal coushions The boat is ready to go anytime, anywhere. Very safe, very reliable and solid. All it needs is a name!

I have a photo, but cant seem to copy it onto here, but if anyone has some help I can email it to them.

Cheers

Jack:)

Jarrah Jack
07-03-2010, 10:16 AM
Is the boat glass or alloy,I think they did both. If its the alloy one then run. Glass, get a pro boat checker to have a good look, there are too many traps for the unwary like hull rot that you won't find yourself.

Axl
07-03-2010, 05:14 PM
Hi spinkway go to the help section of the site and it explains how to upload photos I am sure you will get better responses if you post a photo.

GBC
07-03-2010, 08:09 PM
do you mean "Savage Pacific" ?

spinkway
10-03-2010, 06:14 AM
Hiya

Yes Savage Pacific. I will try & upload a photo.

How much approx are boat checks by a professional?

Thanks