PDA

View Full Version : Little Ships Tournament?

Midnight
20-02-2010, 10:17 PM
Gday,
Any reports from the Little Ships? Was it run?
Cheers,
Myles

GPB
20-02-2010, 10:35 PM
Postponed till March

Midnight
21-02-2010, 03:53 AM
Thanks mate, hopefully I will have the days off then. Have they chosen a date?
Cheers,
Myles

GPB
21-02-2010, 07:55 AM
Just checked my E-Mail, March 19

business class
22-02-2010, 09:00 AM
:o Thats 2 Tournaments in a row:'( my bank account will be sore after march bye the look of it;) . All tackle all spieces SPGFC is on the weekend before;D Hopefully some fish stick there bills up again as they have fr the last 2 tournaments;)

Cheers
Matty

TCSunCoast
24-02-2010, 11:18 AM
Book the dates in Myles, I need someone to follow in that part of the world.

Tony

Midnight
24-02-2010, 03:01 PM
Unfortunately I will be working mate. I need to follow you around up around Mooloolaba! I can't find a Billfish to save myself the last few weeks. If you want Wahoo and Spaniards then no problem there hahaha
I feel a bit ungrateful, cos I found myself saying on Monday, " not another bloody Wahoo!" Haha
Catch ya,
Myles

captain rednut
24-02-2010, 08:24 PM
hey myles i hope the weather is better for the next little ships attempt as that bar wouldnt be much fun in a 3mtr swell?? i heard you out on monday! so where are the marlin out here?? im wondering why they are missing us at the cape?? im out this weekend hunting in our area as our club has the ladies comp on the following weekend and i would like a billfish for them.
cheers jim

Midnight
25-02-2010, 09:01 AM
Gday Jim,
Yeah I was thinking the bar would have been fun that weekend!
There have been a few around, but nothing like they have been off Mooloolaba.
I can't work out why I can't find them around the normal Cape grounds??
I am going to take my boat up to Mooloolaba next week hopefully to go and catch a few.
Can you fish the Mooloolaba grounds for your ladies tournament Jim. They are biting like mad up there lately!
Cheers,
Myles

Getout
25-02-2010, 05:53 PM
Gday Jim,
There have been a few around, but nothing like they have been off Mooloolaba.
I can't work out why I can't find them around the normal Cape grounds??
ICheers,
Myles

Maybe the water still tastes like fertiliser after the lost container debacle?????

Midnight
26-02-2010, 12:36 AM
Hahahhahahahahahha!
Yeah but this winter I will be fishin those containers hard! All that super will have the weed growin like fury on them!
Should be good.
Cheers,
Myles