PDA

View Full Version : Great Read

Horse
18-02-2010, 07:10 PM
Duncan, Janelle and the crew from Fishead have moved up in the world from their normal newsletter. Check out the quality of what they are putting out now

I'm not sure how much a subscription is but this is better than most of the Mags I have come across

http://www.thetightline.com.au/

Cheers

Neil

ffejsmada
18-02-2010, 07:34 PM
Thanks Neil, very good indeed.

Jeff.

Janelle
18-02-2010, 10:22 PM
Hi Guys,

Glad to hear you are enjoying the magazine.

Subscription is free, which I guess makes it even better :D

Cheers,

Janelle

bluefin59
19-02-2010, 05:10 AM
I got mine yesterday as well ,a real quality emag and some great articles ..matt

Ozie_3
19-02-2010, 06:58 AM
ditto on bluefin..

well done janelle, excellent

cheers chris

Heath
19-02-2010, 10:29 AM
Bit hard to read while on the dunny ;D or maybe this is an opportunity to get LCD's in toilets all around QLD ;)

Janelle
19-02-2010, 12:21 PM
Hi Heath,

We took Dunny and breakfast readers and those with dial up connection into account. You can actually print off the articles that interest you to read at a later time or more "convenient" location. You can also save a copy to your computer so you don't have to reconnect to the internet each time you want to read it.

The buttons for these functions are down the bottom of the page on the LHS.

Cheers,

Janelle

tropicrows
19-02-2010, 12:35 PM
Yep, I was looking through it yesterday and thought the people involved had done an excellent job. And what's more, it's also a great read.

Geoff-
20-02-2010, 07:31 PM
fantastic Janelle, looks awesome :)

Scalem
21-02-2010, 01:49 AM
Bit hard to read while on the dunny ;D or maybe this is an opportunity to get LCD's in toilets all around QLD ;)

One of lifes' simple pleasures when I got my wireless access working on my laptop;D;D

Gr8 format Janelle, well done!

Scalem

finga
21-02-2010, 06:31 AM
One of lifes' simple pleasures when I got my wireless access working on my laptop;D;D

Gr8 format Janelle, well done!

Scalem
So what happens when one of the girls comes bargein' in busting for a pee and cracks the laptop with the dunny door??
Simple solution is the LCD screen built into the door and wirless mouse....or seeing you'll be doing all your 'contemplating' in the en-suite just remove the big mirror and bung the screen there. Lesley won't notice ::)

Owen
21-02-2010, 08:10 AM
The addition of a simple web cam would make that LCD double as a mirror.
It's win-win!

Nicely done on the mag!

PinHead
21-02-2010, 10:15 AM
wow..this thread has gone more off track that any other I have seen.
From an emag from a fishing shop to renovating Scalem's dunny.
Haven't read the mag so no comment on the original post.