PDA

View Full Version : The New Viper Crab Boats

Brejen
12-02-2010, 10:07 AM
I was down at VIPER boats the other day and another crab boat had been finished and was heading North.

From memory these boats are being used by the pro's up there..
I dont know the full specs on them but im sure Phil will get on here and let me know ::) .

bloody awesome boat on the water to is the comment coming back from these guys.

Now to convince the cook i need one of these as well

Mad-One
13-02-2010, 06:53 AM
Tough looking tinnie. Certainly take a beating by the look of it

Mad

pedrodepacus
13-02-2010, 07:33 AM
no brett you cant have one you have enough already .
mad one it is a tough little beast its got 5mm bottoms and 3mm sides and 3mm chq plate floor welded in, its matched up with a 5ohp yamy its 4.3m long 2050 beam
cheers phil

finga
13-02-2010, 07:40 AM
Well that little boat would have more uses then just been a rough little crabber. The freswater and briney rivers etc fella's would love it.

What sort of money are we talking about matey??

We were ready to get an original Fisher 4x4 but they stopped making them.
A good, truely HD tinny will always sell IMO.

PS...not a critism but I reckon those seats would be a tad uncomfy.
My butt is big and well padded BUT.....gees they'd hurt after a little while bobbing around in the water.:-/

;D

pedrodepacus
13-02-2010, 08:31 AM
gday finga its a great little boat for guys that break tinnys or load them up and go offroad as the 2 guys that have them already live up the sarina area and travell up the cape regulary but also tow them behind there big boats when they go to the reef
they sold for $14200 bmt
p.s he had his own seats he was fitting when he got home

DR
13-02-2010, 03:52 PM
Well that little boat would have more uses then just been a rough little crabber. The freswater and briney rivers etc fella's would love it.

My butt is big and well padded BUT.....gees they'd hurt after a little while bobbing around in the water.:-/

;D

Scott, Phil gets some really nice seats with shock absorbers built in...very comfy..

crazboutfishin
14-02-2010, 07:53 AM

;D

Nice looking rig that Viper.

Hey finga, Col and Richard at Origin Boats are doing a re-design of the 4x4 and planning on making them once again. They should be a pretty great crabbing, offroad etc boat hopefully.

Cheers
Crazy