his current boat might be worth it has the following items

16 foot outriggers
Furuno FCV-620 Sounder
Navman Tracker 5507 GPS
Navman VHF 7000 Marine radio
GME marine am/fm radio, cd/ mp3 player
All safety gear
90 horse 2 stroke Yamaha
Full service history, Very well looked after.
Hydraulic Steering
Dual Battery System
Live bait tank
Twin under floor fuel tanks 100 litres and 120 litres
Storm Covers
278 Hours
Motor purchased at christmas 2005 at Yatala Yamaha.
Custom built plate.
Dave at Riptide.
Had lots to do with build.
Trailer custom built 12 months old drive on drive off ( no rust )

MJBARTZY
07-02-2010, 03:46 PM
serious fish'in boat , guess around 30-35k ?:-/

liltuffy
07-02-2010, 04:13 PM
Can't tell what breed of hull, no info on age or hours on motor and one of the pics shows a bit of rust in the trailer.

Not bagging the boat in any way but with the limited amount of information supplied I'd put $15-18k if that on it.

Craig

nigelr
07-02-2010, 04:27 PM
Depends of course on who is buying, and how keen the owner is to sell.
I'm guessing it's a platey, personally I like the lines, so $20-25k for a fairly quick sale, depending on motor age, hours and condition.

Spin
07-02-2010, 05:52 PM
It would be good on fuel good to fish out of and light to get back on to the trailer
I would keep it .
and upgrade to 4 stroke later.
Sold.

indy
07-02-2010, 07:16 PM
About the 20-25 mark depending on the age of the hull

MJBARTZY
07-02-2010, 07:26 PM
pm,earlier from seastorm , same year boat and motor

seastorm
08-02-2010, 11:51 AM
The age of the hull is 5 years old and same with the motor and as said above the trailer is 12 months old.

business class
08-02-2010, 12:20 PM
You will get what someone is willing to pay..Not being smart but being honest as it might be exactly what someone is looking for..... Remember u can always go down in price but never go up.......

Cheers
Matty

PADDLES
08-02-2010, 12:38 PM
it's a nice looking fishing rig for sure, and like bc has said above, you'll get what the market is willing to pay, i would have thought a 90hp to be a bit light on for a 5.6m boat myself.

it might be the cynic in me, but i sometimes see these "what's my boat worth?" threads and wonder whether they are just a thinly veiled attempt to advertise a boat for sale without paying the owners of ausfish for an advert in the classified section. if this is the case then it's a slap in the face to all the guys who have done the right thing and paid for a classified advert. i only say this because that boat really looks like it is owned by someone who knows a thing or two about fishing and boats and i would suspect they actually do know how much it's worth.

my apologies in advance seastorm if i have completely misinterpreted your post you are thinking of buying this boat off your mate and are wondering what it is worth.

seastorm
08-02-2010, 04:29 PM
Hey Paddles
This is not the case, my last boat (4.75m allycraft ) was put in the advertised section on Ausfish and was sold to another Ausfish member and the advert was great value for money. The reason for this post is for my mate who is looking to upgrade and as this boat is custom built it is hard to put a price on it, we felt that this forum would be a great place to get some feed back.
Keep your eye posted as it will most likley be up for sale soon on Ausfish

icantfish
08-02-2010, 07:19 PM
I'd say 24 25 but it is a seastorm.Good electronics, hopefully anyone looking to buy this boat havn't read to much about seastorm ,though the hull isn't to bad on these boats.It's all the extras they try to do themselves, makes it look like a kid is running the show:-/

seastorm
08-02-2010, 07:50 PM
icantfish
The boat is not a Seastorm
It is a custom plate ally boat
My personal boat is a 6.1m ocean series 1/2 cab Seastorm, which I don't have any problems with, I have read the other post about Seastorm and I'm glad I'm not in the same vote, if anything seastorm bent over backwards for me.

PADDLES
09-02-2010, 08:44 AM
good on ya seastorm, thanks for setting me straight, apologies if i have offended.

occasionally there seems to be a few people who pull this scam to get a bit of free advertising and i reckon it's not really fair on the forum owners or the other blokes like yourself who have advertised their boats for sale on here.

seastorm
09-02-2010, 05:37 PM
No problems PADDLES

Just trying to help a mate out and get a feel for the market.

icantfish
10-02-2010, 05:29 AM
sorry mate seen the name seastorm and i guess i'm a bit touchy about the at the moment.I'll post a few photos at a later date and show you why.Yes they were helpful up until christmas