PDA

View Full Version : Minn Kota Parts/Wiring Diagrams Website

rooboy98
13-01-2010, 09:22 PM
G'day all,

I was recently surfing the Net, looking to source parts to repair my Minn Kota and I stumbled onto a pretty handy website. Just Google northlandmarine.

They have wiring diagrams & exploded parts diagrams for what seems to be nearly all of the Minn Kota range.

They also have information on Serial Numbers and therefore the age of your motor.

Cheers,
Roo.

PS
They are obviously based over in the States and I have absolutely no connection/relationship with this business, I just thought it might be handy info for some.....

SCOTTYGC
15-01-2010, 12:45 PM
so how did you go sourceing parts?

rooboy98
15-01-2010, 04:14 PM
so how did you go sourceing parts?

Yeah, good thanks mate.......Well, at least I hope so ! (all my parts are still in transit).

I originally only needed a new circuit board for the foot controller but when I saw the price of the whole foot controller I decided to buy the whole lot........plus a new drive motor.......plus a new Pivot Pad wear kit.......plus a new output shaft, bushes,seals etc......

The whole lot delivered from the States for under $200. Gotta love the Aussie dollar at the moment!

Cheers,
Roo.

rooboy98
23-01-2010, 07:39 PM
Well, since my original post regarding "northland marine" not too long ago, I've noticed a couple of other A/Fishers also recommending this business.

I now know why!

I recently ordered a heap of parts to overhaul my tired old Minn Kota from them. From the day I paid for the parts to arrivial in Australia only took 5 days. It then took another 4 days for them to get up to Townsville, but 9 days door to door is still pretty bloody good I reckon!

Should be ready to hit the water again tomorrow.

Cheers,
Roo.