PDA

View Full Version : Mondy 28-11 to 5-12

Barry Ehsman
18-11-2009, 09:36 AM
Gday Ausfisher's

Heading up there for a week with a mate & our wives.... Will be camped up near the top amenities Nos 3 & 4 i think..... Driving a Mandarin coloured Ford Territory (can't miss it)...

Would be great to put faces to names ( if i can remember them) call in & say gday....

Should be able to get enough fishing in before the ABT boys turn up

Cheers Baz

Andrew M
18-11-2009, 10:48 AM
Gday Barry
I will be up their with my cousin & a few other blokes from the 27th till the 30th.
Silver Navara & a blue 4.2mt Bluefin.
Would be good to catch up. I will be down your way after Christmas, looking at spending some time on Copeton & Pindari, you might be able to give me some tips. Lets hope the weather is kind to us & the Barra are on the chew.

Cheers Andrew

Barry Ehsman
18-11-2009, 11:06 AM
Gday Barry
I will be up their with my cousin & a few other blokes from the 27th till the 30th.
Silver Navara & a blue 4.2mt Bluefin.
Would be good to catch up. I will be down your way after Christmas, looking at spending some time on Copeton & Pindari, you might be able to give me some tips. Lets hope the weather is kind to us & the Barra are on the chew.

Cheers Andrew
Hi Andrew
I will get some more info on the Dams before i go up... & i'm like you bring on the good weather & hungry Barra...

Cheers Baz

BR65
18-11-2009, 06:30 PM
good luck boys, hope the big girls are active for you.

Feral
18-11-2009, 07:16 PM
I'll be there from Monday to saturday. Staying at the first house at the top of the ramp.

I'll either be in the boat, or the yak (Blue tempo)

If I spot ya I'll say G'day!

NAGG
18-11-2009, 09:56 PM
Good one Baz ..... Hope to catch up with you then - Just hope you can give us the good oil for the ABT ;)

Chris

Barry Ehsman
19-11-2009, 06:39 AM
Hi Feral be good to say gday mate..

Chris,,, mate i hope we catch enough fish to give you the good oil....

Cheers Baz