PDA

View Full Version : Fish Finder Book

robersl
14-11-2009, 06:17 PM
Hi All I was in K Mart today looking ar fishing gear and books and seen the Fish Finder book it is Mainly a northern Territory Based book that has a lot of maps ect in it of the local fishing area's however i noticed a section on fresh water dams ect and they have photo's of Awoonga Mondy teemburra all the barra dams the photo's are a bit small but the 1 of mondy is when it was in drought conditions and you can see the 2 cut through's near white rock and south B and the photo goes just up past sth B good to see where the channels are ect if you have never been there at low water mind you the book is $30 but i might ask for it for xmas as it will always come in handy

shane

darylive
15-11-2009, 08:12 PM
Hi All I was in K Mart today looking ar fishing gear and books and seen the Fish Finder book it is Mainly a northern Territory Based book that has a lot of maps ect in it of the local fishing area's however i noticed a section on fresh water dams ect and they have photo's of Awoonga Mondy teemburra all the barra dams the photo's are a bit small but the 1 of mondy is when it was in drought conditions and you can see the 2 cut through's near white rock and south B and the photo goes just up past sth B good to see where the channels are ect if you have never been there at low water mind you the book is $30 but i might ask for it for xmas as it will always come in handy

shane

Yes Shane you definitely need that book! And a photocopy machine ::)

robersl
16-11-2009, 06:34 AM
Yes Shane you definitely need that book! And a photocopy machine ::)

Hi Daryl I already have to copy machine at work and i have now put the order in for the book for xmas how many copies do you need lol;D