PDA

View Full Version : Beware if you use Boat Point

kingtin
06-11-2009, 04:28 PM
Do I sound like an idiot? ;D

His email to me:

I will like to purchase it.how much are you willing to sell it for me last? i will be paying you with my credit card via my PayPal account,If my offer is accepted send me your email with PayPal including your phone # so i can pay in right away.I am a marin engineer and do not have much time around me.

Hope its working perfectly and i hope its condition is ok?Make sure you get back to me so that we can arrange for pick up as i will like the item to be picked,so no shipping included.

His email addy if anyone would like to give him a mouthfull......I did ;D

Kelly_d007@yahoo.com

kev

levinge
06-11-2009, 05:13 PM
So... what was your reply????

insideout
06-11-2009, 05:19 PM
kev this sounds like a email sent to me not long ago for the sale of my house....claimed to be a doctor for the UN forces, but could not string a sentence togeather.....would not have liked him to write me a perscription:o :o ;D ;D

Dicko
06-11-2009, 05:33 PM
I wouldn't single out boat point, it happens on any classified type site.

kingtin
06-11-2009, 06:25 PM
So... what was your reply????

Very polite ;D

kev

BILLY THE KID
06-11-2009, 07:56 PM
Very polite ;D

kev

and just as many words huh ? :D

Black_Rat
06-11-2009, 08:05 PM
Very polite ;D

kev

Pull the other one ;D how have ya been !

Damo

breakthelines
06-11-2009, 08:05 PM
Happened to me on bike point and the mrs on car sales.

bicko1
06-11-2009, 08:50 PM
I got the same on car point just last week. I actualy gave him my paypal details as paypal is very safe just to see what happens. The catch is he claims that paypal wont release the funds until the pick up agent is payed via western union a/c and he expects you to pay it for him and he will pay you back of course. I even recieved an email that looked like it was from paypay confirming his story, the address it came from was service@paypay.com and looked to be real. These scammers are getting good. I would like to think they they dont get anyone but im sure they do.The original email I got was from Bobby Vezzy [bobbynics01@yahoo.com]

darkside
06-11-2009, 09:02 PM
Thanks Kev,

My Engrish not good , and you take priss out of me, how your boat i can buy now.

I send you big bag of happiness with paypal, and boat you give me, make good number 1 deal now.

I vely happy because i marin engin, vely vely busy !!!

I go now email more boatpoint from my home in Nigeria. Email me quick , we have big inheritance for you collect now.

!!!!

Hornet Rider
07-11-2009, 04:59 AM
Do I sound like an idiot? ;D

His email to me:

I will like to purchase it.how much are you willing to sell it for me last? i will be paying you with my credit card via my PayPal account,If my offer is accepted send me your email with PayPal including your phone # so i can pay in right away.I am a marin engineer and do not have much time around me.

Hope its working perfectly and i hope its condition is ok?Make sure you get back to me so that we can arrange for pick up as i will like the item to be picked,so no shipping included.

His email addy if anyone would like to give him a mouthfull......I did ;D

Kelly_d007@yahoo.com

kev

Kev, you're just a suspicious ex-Tommy, why can't people trust people anymore? By the way, I've got a mate selling a really good big gray 2nd hand bridge if you're interested? Hope your well.

cheers, HR

PinHead
07-11-2009, 05:15 AM
Thanks Kev,

My Engrish not good , and you take priss out of me, how your boat i can buy now.

I send you big bag of happiness with paypal, and boat you give me, make good number 1 deal now.

I go now email more boatpoint from my home in Nigeria. Email me quick , we have big inheritance for you collect now.

!!!!

LOL..classic

levinge
07-11-2009, 08:05 AM
Thanks Kev,

!!!!

I priss myself rarffing, dat so farny!!!!!!!!

yakka
07-11-2009, 10:23 AM
I know darkside, that is how how he speaks he is not mis typing

I hate runts who hate runts

darkside
07-11-2009, 01:47 PM
I know darkside, that is how how he speaks he is not mis typing

I hate runts who hate runts

Even the minister hates those Runts !!!!

He invented that !!