PDA

View Full Version : Crap weather for Moreton Bay again this weekend!!!!

Hell Boy
02-10-2009, 09:20 AM
the weather looks crap again this weekend and I'm not happy, it was like this last weekend, i think the greenies might had discovered a way to make the weather crap on the weekends to save us going out and catching sea kittens.....mmmm tasty sea kittens:D

i want to go out but, i think it might be a little irresponsible of me.

is anyone planning on going out on sunday, it does look a little better than saturday?

Saturday: NW winds 20/30 knots:( shifting W/SW at 20/25 knots in the afternoon
and then S/SE in the evening. Seas to 1.5 metres decreasing to 1.1 metres.
Sunday: SW/S winds 15/20 knots shifting SE at 15/20 knots during the afternoon.

cheers,.

Bryn

robersl
02-10-2009, 10:11 AM
Hi Bryn it depends on what you want to Chase and where there are always places out of the breeze ie: creeks headlands ,pumicstone passage has spots ect

shane

Blackened
02-10-2009, 10:47 AM
G'day

Define "out" and in what vessel? Plenty of places tucked away you can access if the winds are up

Dave

Hell Boy
02-10-2009, 11:48 AM
i normally head out from Manly, 20-30 kn is a bit rough heading out to the islands, peel, mud, offshore looking for snaps etc, the stabi would handle it:) , but i'd rather play it safe so my girl doesn't get freaked out.

I'm just saying most of the weekends are windy, yet during the week, the weather is nice and always seems to turn on friday then fine again monday,lol.

Marlin_Mike
02-10-2009, 01:02 PM
"i want to go out but, i think it might be a little irresponsible of me."

IMHO..........................correct statement. but only my opinion. :o

Swindells
02-10-2009, 01:42 PM
I've been waiting to get out to Barwon for weeks, But the weather hasn't been playing the game for the last couple of weeks (ends). I'm about ready to start stamping my feet, cursing at the sky like a crazy old hobo.

Sea-Dog
02-10-2009, 10:42 PM
Of course the weather has turned to crap - its the weekend, I don't have kids birthday parties to organise, weddings to attend, the missus needing the car, etc, etc.

I reckon sea breeze must be sponsored by the greenie movement.

Kite surfing doesn't upset the sea-kittens too much.

I suppose the solution is to buy a little trailerable yacht.

If the weather is windy - you go sailing

If the weather is not windy - you go fishing (under outboard power).