PDA

View Full Version : Calling all north queensland anglers !

Lucky_Phill
28-08-2009, 10:55 PM
Hi people.

As many are aware, there has been and will be many changes to recreational fishing rules. Now is your opportunity to get involved in the making of decisions or at least having a say in the decision making process.

I need some people to take up the challenge in the following areas:-

Hinchinbrook

Port Douglas

Burdekin

This is an opportunity to sit on the steering committee for a specific project.

For further information please contact me at

ecofisher@optusnet.com.au

cheers Phill.

NEWBY
29-08-2009, 06:58 AM
Hi people.

As many are aware, there has been and will be many changes to recreational fishing rules. Now is your opportunity to get involved in the making of decisions or at least having a say in the decision making process.

I need some people to take up the challenge in the following areas:-

Hinchinbrook

Port Douglas

Burdekin

This is an opportunity to sit on the steering committee for a specific project.

For further information please contact me at

ecofisher@optusnet.com.au

cheers Phill.
What about Central Queensand mate?

Lucky_Phill
29-08-2009, 07:20 AM
The project is for those specific areas, so I need people living in those areas or close by.

C U soon

Phill

BigE
02-09-2009, 02:11 PM
Good luck Phill

after the screwin the NQ guys got with the RAP Green Zones I think most would bring guns not cooperation lots of anger is all i hear from the old stomping ground I dont think they will be so easily conned this time.

BigE

Lucky_Phill
02-09-2009, 05:48 PM
BigE,

The steering committee is not set up by any government department. It will be independently run.

For further info, pm me.

Cheers Phill

Lucky_Phill
19-09-2009, 09:58 PM
ya can't tell me 342 views of this post and only one person has a little spare time to try to achieve a sustainable fishery for their kids ??

Surely there are some good rec guys out there in the Port Douglas and Burdekin areas that would love to have a say on the direction of their fishery ?

You're not signing your house away, simply giving up a couple of hours over the next few months to provide input and commonsense into how your fishing area is run, what it needs and how to improve it.

Phill