PDA

View Full Version : It's Not Meant To Be

Tailortaker
24-06-2009, 07:56 AM
I'm obviously not meant to go fishing ! I was planning to go yesterday but actually took notice of a stupid weather forecast which said rain so I slept in instead only to awake to a beutiful sunny day >:(
Today was the next plan so I was up early to be out on the water before sun up, boat was packed and all hooked up ready to go, Jump into the car to leave and,,,,,,,,Flat F#*king battery !!!!!!>:( :'( >:(

Does this sought of crap happen to everyone or just me ?????

finga
24-06-2009, 07:59 AM
Just you :D
Beautiful day too!!
Sorry matey :(

Tailortaker
24-06-2009, 08:03 AM
I'm pretending that there's a bright side. Instead of sitting out in the boat all cold I'm at home nice and warm cooking bacon & eggs,,,,,,but I know where I'd rather be !

finga
24-06-2009, 02:12 PM
I'm pretending that there's a bright side. Instead of sitting out in the boat all cold I'm at home nice and warm cooking bacon & eggs,,,,,,but I know where I'd rather be !
At work?? ::)

Mrs Ronnie H
25-06-2009, 06:22 PM
Hey Grant
Could of been worse. You could of went camping and forgot the tent pegs.????
Or the eggs.

Will have to catch up in the passage for another camp. it was great

Ronnie

TimiBoy
26-06-2009, 05:13 AM
I'm obviously not meant to go fishing !

Does this sought of crap happen to everyone or just me ?????

It's Karma Mate! It's all about that damned annoying Avatar of yours!

:P:P:P

Cheers,

Tim

bushweek
26-06-2009, 07:28 AM
mate happens to everyone,or atleast thats what i say to make me feel better
earlier in the year hooked up the boat down at the ramp before sun up, n my merc wouldnt start.....:'(
next morning get down there before sun up, and just as im reversing away from the ramp, my steering cable breaks. i quikly wisk it up to a boating store and they put in a new steeriong cable, im thinking this is pretty good, get up early morning again, put her in the water and i turn left the boat goes right.....>:(
so yes this kinda shit does happen to other people..

Scalem
26-06-2009, 08:13 AM
It's Karma Mate! It's all about that damned annoying Avatar of yours!

:P:P:P

Cheers,

Tim

PML ;D;D 1st time I saw it was on a summers evening with little bugs flying around - I nearly broke the computer screen swatting this persistant little moth!

TT, I was planning a trip too, and have cancelled. I know your pain, beleive me!

Scalem

Tailortaker
26-06-2009, 02:51 PM
Hey Grant
Could of been worse. You could of went camping and forgot the tent pegs.????
Or the eggs.

Will have to catch up in the passage for another camp. it was great

Ronnie
For sure Ronnie,,,I'm going up to Mission for a few nights in september when I get back from Darwin.. You'se are more than welcome to join us.
Cheers Grant

P.S To top it all off Scott (realscream) called me wednesday night to go fishing outside on trusday but I had to work !!!!!!! AAHHH

Oh Gee
26-06-2009, 07:16 PM
I just get to look out the door of the shed I work in at a smokestack a couple a blocks away. Damn smoke has been going straight up nearly all week.:'(

Rowdy1
28-06-2009, 03:07 PM
It's times like this when you wish you had an old vehicle ...the type that used to have crank handles ...damned handy idea.

A more modern solution ...those mobile battery packs with jump leads from the auto stores ...handy for car and boat.

Another solution take battery out put in battery from another vehicle start car replace batteries.

PS. Get a new battery ...don't lose another day on the water.

Tailortaker
28-06-2009, 06:59 PM
It's times like this when you wish you had an old vehicle ...the type that used to have crank handles ...damned handy idea.

A more modern solution ...those mobile battery packs with jump leads from the auto stores ...handy for car and boat.

Another solution take battery out put in battery from another vehicle start car replace batteries.

PS. Get a new battery ...don't lose another day on the water.
I got a jump start form my neighbour but wasnt gonna risk it at the ramp,,, I went down that day and bought a new battery.