PDA

View Full Version : Moreton Weekender

Schuey
14-06-2009, 08:08 PM
With a great forecast ahead for the weekend, the plan was to go fishing all day saturday and then stay at my brother Mark's house at moreton saturday night for a few beers. So my deckie Shad and I left sat morning and picked Mark (Te Whiti) up at Tangas sat morning and off fishing we went. Great conditions all day and landed squappers, pearlies, pigs and poor man's lobsters. Still no great size to the squappers but still managed our bag and a good feed. I dont normally target pearlies and is probably not that big for this website, but was a PB for me in the end. Ended up with a mixed bag so headed bag to moreton for a few beers and some rest. Fanged across the bay today in glorious conditions, just a great weekend on the water. ;)

rosco1974
14-06-2009, 08:25 PM
mate great feed there....well done
cheers rosco

f.t.r.
14-06-2009, 08:58 PM
well done champ

what a top way to finish a nice trip with a cold beer over that view.

matty

jtpython
14-06-2009, 09:15 PM
That is a great feed . Conditions are near perfect behind you at that bar LOl
JT

skipalong
15-06-2009, 06:28 AM
nice bag here schuey top work

justin

Scalem
15-06-2009, 07:12 AM
You can chose your friends but can't choose your relatives.

Can I chose your relative? That's doing it in style!

Good fishing!:D

Scalem

liltuffy
15-06-2009, 07:39 AM
:) MMMmmmm, crunchy fish, hope you gave them a good wash to get the sand off.:)

Craig

Te Whiti
15-06-2009, 12:53 PM
Yeah was a great day out Troy.... despite no big snappers boated I havent seen that many big bustups for a while.... and the race is always on to get your fish to the boat before the Noah wins the prize. Nothing wrong with a 50cm pearlie, would have liked one myself.

Can't wait for the next Snapper/Origin again at Moreton.

Lil Tuffy, fish hadnt been scaled yet, so after a good wash by the sea and then a scale, no problems there...

Mark

TimiBoy
15-06-2009, 01:00 PM
Lovely stuff. A nice haul of kitties!

Cheers,

Tim

Fishing_Freddy
15-06-2009, 03:44 PM
Great catch good to hear there are plenty of fish growing up for the next season.
Well done
Ken:beer: