PDA

View Full Version : Tabs boats on the recover

tin can marlin
20-05-2009, 08:49 PM
It is about time we heard a good news story about a company that has been doing it hard. I was talking to a tabs owner today that was saying they are looking like they are on top of there money problems and it is business as normal. I must say that it is nice to hear that boat builders can fight back and survive the hard times we are facing and it is important that there is just the right amount around so that telwater don't get a strangle hold on the market place and prices go thought the roof. So i say good luck to tabs and keep up the good work.

big moose
21-05-2009, 08:56 AM
well done tabs some one has to keep the bastards honest

iannlyn@bigpond.net.
22-05-2009, 04:20 PM
Tabs is officially out of Administration. We would like to take this opportunity to thank the people who were prepared to support us, from the print media who were prepared to listen to us and give us a chance, & to all the web sites that acted responsibly, even old employees prepared to fax and hand out letters of support to our entire dealer network. It’s just nice to get something back when you put so much of yourself into your product over such a long time. We would also like to thank all the Aus fish members that so often stick up for us pity your all anonymous or we’d by you all a beer. :)

Building better boats
Tabs Australia

dogsbody
22-05-2009, 04:29 PM
Good to hear mate, It's not every day you hear companies come through the other side. Good luck.

Dave

John Buoy
22-05-2009, 04:52 PM
Great news Tabs hopefully all downhill from here on..

Regards frank

NIZ180
22-05-2009, 04:54 PM
I have always been impressed with tabs boats & its great to see them come out on top. The new 4800 wildfisher looks awesome & I'm sure will appeal to alot of anglers, myself included.

lippa
22-05-2009, 04:59 PM
good to see you post a positive story TCM
i wish all tabs owners and all the employees the very best

tin can marlin
22-05-2009, 07:56 PM
good to see you post a positive story TCM
i wish all tabs owners and all the employees the very best
I agree Lippa i must say i'am a fan of there products and always have been dean and the team do a great job on the boats it is a real credit to them and i second what you have said about whiching them all the best in the future.

Mindi
23-05-2009, 03:26 PM
well done really good news...pity everyone who strikes trouble doesn't call for professional help early and destroy their business and a lot of people by trading when insolvent.....do I hear someone saying kleenmaid..?
The boat business is better for the quality of Tabs and Seascape that's for sure.

Fish Guts
24-05-2009, 11:46 AM
well said pursuit.