PDA

View Full Version : Lil inshore offshore trip:)

JayT
19-05-2009, 01:08 PM
Hey there,
After tuesdays trip an the weather still being the best for yonks I decided that because I wasnt feeling real crash hot for work fri maybe a trip up the creek was in order with the weekend off;)
Had a mate camping at Roys up off coochin so the plan was to launch at the coastguard ramp at the mouth (cal) an chug down for a beer etc,
After great dramas involving cranking the boat back on the trailer an driving to Roys all was good....had a beer with the lads an slipped the boat in at the little ramp an away we go...
Stayed the night in the boat at the mouth of coochin an dropped the pots for the morning check, resulting in 2 nice bucks:)
Grabbed up the pots an headed out near the boardwalk, tied up the boat an grabbed a burger from the shop an a couple bags of VERY dear pillies!
After our burgers we made the call for a little wrecky over the bar for a reafy or 2, so out we go to a mark round the 12mile in perfect conditions, dropping the pots just outside the bar in around 15-20 feet.
Anyways fished out there for the night an similiar deal with it being pretty quiet but we did manage a couple with some very nice brickings here an there so overall a top little inside out trip with my pots still in my perfect string where I dropped them an 7 nice sandies so happy days an a top week8-)
Cheers Jay

Vitamin Sea
19-05-2009, 01:12 PM
Couple of real nice Moses there

well done

cheers

VS

JayT
19-05-2009, 01:14 PM
Love this time of year on the sunny coast for the moses....top fish
cheers

Fish_gutz
19-05-2009, 04:26 PM
good bag of fish & crabs there! and yes some nice moses . Cheers Andrew

indy
19-05-2009, 06:23 PM
Thats the go looks like you covered all bases

nautical prince
19-05-2009, 06:34 PM
top feed there good mixed bag well done

jtpython
19-05-2009, 07:47 PM
A seafood Smorgest Board there The best of all worlds............ horse Moses
JT

sleepygreg
19-05-2009, 07:50 PM
A great mixed bag. And as everyone else has said...very nice moses.

Greg

death_ship
19-05-2009, 08:03 PM
nice fishermans basket, blowin its tits off tonight

twotins
19-05-2009, 08:13 PM
Hi Jay looks like those pillies were worth every cent good stuff mate. Cheers Shawno.