PDA

View Full Version : moreton again

Always_offshore
15-05-2009, 05:40 PM
yeh i know had to go to moreton again today,fished a half day ended up with a few pearlies,) about 40 fish)parrot,hussar,trevally. the wind was abit crappy (wsw) till lunchtime then ok in the after noon,sorry guys no photos but great day out with some good mates.

TimiBoy
15-05-2009, 07:17 PM
Where were you Mate? We went wide (all the advice was "go wide, use plastics and jigs"). Pulled the pin at 13:30 after struggling with the Westerly, and putting 2 undersize Pearlies over the side. Couldn't buy a bite. Honestly, this fishing caper is getting a tad frustrating...

Cheers,

Tim

Always_offshore
15-05-2009, 08:33 PM
timiboy -east of the cape today,bit quite down south,but good fish in close otherwise

reel scream
15-05-2009, 09:17 PM
AO - well done. sounds like us- a good feed but nil standouts (except my first JACK)

Timi- Tried callind you on radio. Give me a call.

Cheers
Scott

dazza
16-05-2009, 05:42 AM
Where were you Mate? We went wide (all the advice was "go wide, use plastics and jigs"). Pulled the pin at 13:30 after struggling with the Westerly, and putting 2 undersize Pearlies over the side. Couldn't buy a bite. Honestly, this fishing caper is getting a tad frustrating...

Cheers,

Tim

hi tim,
stick with it mate. we found the pearlies a bit quiet in the morning, a few livies sent down soon stirred them up.

cheers
dazza

outsiderskip
16-05-2009, 09:10 AM
hey timboy
did u have any bait on the hooks

pete

TimiBoy
16-05-2009, 09:22 AM
hey timboy
did u have any bait on the hooks

pete