PDA

View Full Version : Karee Marine Rocklea QLD

Scott Ashe
12-05-2009, 11:08 AM
Hi,

I am looking at the new Allycraft 425 "fishmate series" and I believe that Karee Marine at Rocklea in Brisbane stock them.I am just curious if anyone has dealt with this dealer, and whether they seemed ok to deal with.

Cheers
Scott

curiser
12-05-2009, 01:14 PM
Had a 100 hr service at Karee Marine and fu--- it I will never go back, be very carfull with them.

Grumpah
12-05-2009, 03:51 PM
I went there when I was looking at buying my Makocraft. I think it's Trevor - seemed OK , reasonably helpful - prices were a bit on the dear side compared with other dealers for a couple of brands I checked there. That may have changed with the economic circumstances. I didn't buy from them so cannot comment on the service aspects.

Scott Ashe
12-05-2009, 05:09 PM
Hi,
Thanks for the replies, if I was to go ahead with it, it would be boat and trailer only, and my new Yamaha would be supplied by Wynnum marine.

Cheers
Scott

1lastcast
12-05-2009, 07:20 PM
I have had good and bad experiences there hope your wallet is fat they are not cheap id be shopping around

Gator
12-05-2009, 08:01 PM
Love the avatar monostretcho!

tin can marlin
12-05-2009, 10:50 PM
I think that they are a good dealer and maybe they are a touch dearer because they want to be around to service there customers needs. And you can get aprice elsewere then give them a chance to compete.

business class
13-05-2009, 01:31 PM
I went there when I was looking at buying my Makocraft. I think it's Trevor - seemed OK , reasonably helpful - prices were a bit on the dear side compared with other dealers for a couple of brands I checked there. That may have changed with the economic circumstances. I didn't buy from them so cannot comment on the service aspects.

Pacific Marine Centre at loganholme beside the highway, are the ones to go to if you want a cheap Mako craft as they are cheaper there then anyone i have seen so far. But make sure you speak with John he owns the joint and will look after you for sure. There actually cheaper Right through there whole range.

Cheers,
Matty

SWFISHER
13-05-2009, 07:36 PM
My Mako come from them 3yrs ago, and no probs cheers kevin