PDA

View Full Version : Neil Tedesco

thelump
29-04-2009, 01:22 PM
Just read on another site that Neil Tedesco of Adventure bound fame has died in a diving accident. My condolonces go out to his family. He had definately made one of the better fishing shows around IMO.

Mrs Ronnie H
29-04-2009, 05:22 PM
Hi

This is correct. Apparently Neil died in a diving accident on April 16th. Detailsare on the Adventure Bound website. Deeply saddenned to hear of this tragedy.
Sympathies to his family,friends and associates.

Ronnie

GBC
29-04-2009, 05:47 PM
Apparently it was a training accident in a pool???

SummerTrance
30-04-2009, 07:27 PM
Thats no good. He was my favourite fishing personality and show host. Such a dam good fisherman and so humble. What a huge loss to the fishing community. I feel deeply sadened by this terrible news.

therapy
01-05-2009, 10:15 AM
I'd have to agree ST. A great host, informative, easy to watch and obviously bloody good at what he did. Him trolling macs for kingies off some nsw headland would have to be my all time favourite fishing segment. He even swore when he got smoked just like a real bloke. Will be sadly missed and yet another loss to the fishing community at large. Unfortunately we don't get the commemorative episode here in Brissy. Hope they change that soon.

RIP Neil. Condolences to all his associates, family and friends.. Very sad indeed...

Terry...........

castlemaine
01-05-2009, 01:12 PM
I'd have to agree ST. A great host, informative, easy to watch and obviously bloody good at what he did. Him trolling macs for kingies off some nsw headland would have to be my all time favourite fishing segment. He even swore when he got smoked just like a real bloke. Will be sadly missed and yet another loss to the fishing community at large. Unfortunately we don't get the commemorative episode here in Brissy. Hope they change that soon.

RIP Neil. Condolences to all his associates, family and friends.. Very sad indeed...

Terry...........

I couldn't have said it better. RIP(Fishing)

Pistol_P
01-05-2009, 01:41 PM
Horrific news it was.

Neil was a top bloke and it was an absolute tragedy that he went so young.
I met and fished with Neil quite alot along the NSW coast livebaiting for tuna etc.
He was one of the nicest,most helpfull blokes you will ever meet.

RIP mate and best wishes to his family.

Pete

twotins
03-05-2009, 08:41 PM
i was lucky enough to know Neil when we were younger and to say he had knowledge beyond his years was an understatement. A great loss to the fishing world. RIP mate. cheers Shawn.

JRBK
17-06-2009, 06:59 AM
I am still shocked when i read this again. Unbelievable.
He fished and came across as a very genuine guy and a brilliant fisherman. Couldn't wait to see what fish he was chasing each week on Adventure Bound, Briz 31.
As others have said, he was a great host and very informative, but it looked so natural to him. He was one person in this industry, i would've liked to have met.
Deepest sympathies to his family and friends.
Mark