PDA

View Full Version : Applications NPD Boat Access Scheme

shayned
25-04-2009, 02:46 PM
Applications are now closed for the boating access scheme on Lake Samsonvale. The scheme co-ordinator is attempting to contact all successful applicants by the end of Sunday April 26. Those who provided a contact email address will recieve notification first, followed by confirming phone calls to remaining people.

The scheme is undersubscribed and will have further permits issued at a later date on a first recieved basis.

Fishoboy11
25-04-2009, 07:07 PM
Thanks Shayned. Good news for those of us who applied that we have been succesful. I hope you got a reasonable response - to make some bucks for your restocking work. Are you able to say how many applications there were - or is that huish hush?

Just_chips
25-04-2009, 07:19 PM
:laola: Woohoo!

ahem :-[ I mean too bad it is undersubscribed as this is obviously a major source of revenue for the stocking group. but at least i got my application in and it looks as though I may be getting a permit. 8-) Can't wait.

Kev

shayned
25-04-2009, 11:59 PM
I expect once the first reports start coming in and a few more people get a stimulus package, the remaining spots will fill pretty quickly.

28-04-2009, 12:29 PM
Great news regarding the new scheme. Thanks PRFMA.