PDA

View Full Version : qbw

Ram-rod
20-04-2009, 09:57 PM
just going pasted the qbw site in maroochydore and it seems that a couple of the mechanics along with the service guy has got together to give it a go. after getting turfed out on their ear i hope they make a go of it. they where good mechanics i had been told..
cheers

northernblue
20-04-2009, 10:10 PM
Dunno what is going on, I noticed last weekend that the was still a stack of [ I assume] jetski containers stacked up out the back [presumably full]

Chamelion
21-04-2009, 08:40 AM
It's very strange... Might scoot past this morning on my way to take the mrs to work. o_O

Chamelion
21-04-2009, 06:53 PM
Went past today.. They've named it "Barefoot boating". A few cars outside, a boat or two inside and a few Jet Ski's... It's at the 'old' QBW service centre, not the showroom.

Matt.

Ram-rod
25-04-2009, 10:17 PM
yep its true, had a chat with them and the boys got together and started Barefoot Marine firstly just as service and then later on who knows. Lots of marine places closing so its good to see one opening and giving it s go. hope all goes well for them..

Chamelion
26-04-2009, 07:42 AM
I'd give them a go, but another mob has worked hard to secure my ongoing business... I'll give BFB my best wishes though.

Matt.