PDA

View Full Version : Glassy at the Hards all day

hookinin
17-04-2009, 09:31 AM
Got a call from a mate wednesday morming wanting to do trip to the hards. So by 8.00am his boat was in the water and we headed off in great conditions. Arrived to see good shows on the sounder and every drop was producing fish. Quite a few under size squire but only about a dozen legal ones and about the same in pearlies. Heaps of parrot and hussar and a few trag. Only big fish were aj's but only landed one at 14 kgs. A Marlin free jumping put on a good show about 20 metres from the boat. Condition were glassy all day and no current made for a easy and enjoyable day. Sorry all four of us forgot cameras was a bit of a last minute trip but well worth it.
Cheers Gaven

lethal098
17-04-2009, 10:48 AM
sounds like a great time on the water, am very jealous as my boat is off the water for refit and it is killing me, well done cheers Lee

seapup
17-04-2009, 03:00 PM
Thanks for the update Gaven I am out there next good weather! What depth were you fishing on the Hard?
Cheers,
Benny.

skipalong
17-04-2009, 05:30 PM
good work gaven, hope to get out there real soon

hookinin
17-04-2009, 08:05 PM
If i was in my boat i would have given you a call Justin you must be getting the shakes being off the water this long and sounds like Lee is going through the same.
Benny, fished between 69 & 74 metres drifting ledges and lumps.