PDA

View Full Version : off innisfail

blueline
06-04-2009, 09:58 PM
well i didnt think i would wet a line this weekend, the misus got dengui, plus the brother in laws bday saterday night, but i went out i got to the reef at midnight on saterday and left at miday, but we caught a nice feed.

levinge
06-04-2009, 10:24 PM
Well done mate, good to see some fillets back in the freezer.

The Mackinator and I are heading up to Lucinda for Easter, Hope you have a great Easter big fella....

Wahoo
07-04-2009, 06:41 AM
good stuff Jamie, nice Mac, what was he taken on? hope your wife gets over that Dengue mate,

Daz

disorderly
07-04-2009, 06:55 AM
So you did end up getting out Jamie..

Some nice fish as well..good work..where did you fish?

Hope the missus is feeling better..

Scott

ronnien
07-04-2009, 04:34 PM
another great fishing trip & report!
the weather must have been good for a change! LOL.
top effort mate!

ron.

blueline
07-04-2009, 08:25 PM
thanks guys
happy easter to you all ,brett hope the weather comes down for you for the weekend, this arvo we had some big gusts up here.
daz the mac was caught on a floating wolfy, the sharks kept smashing my lives.
scott i was heading out to potter but it was a little chopy and seabreze and bouy weather were saying there would be a front move through at 4am so i pulled up on adilade,the reds were there but like daz said earlyer in the week they were biting funny and my young cusin droped one so they were gone.
ronnien all week it was 5 to 10 and on sunday it was adout 12 to 15kt and you could sence it was going to come up more, so it would have been nice to be out there saterday, but it can't be helped. but in all we got 8 trickys 6 trout 2 spangleds 1 red and 1 mac.
serah is slowly feeling better, its type 4 dengue.

Benno1
07-04-2009, 09:09 PM
great trip!!!...that first trout is a ripper...decent macky as well...did you use livies for all your catch???
good to hear your better half is feeling better...thanks for the piccies and report :D

Mrs Benno1
Sunny

blueline
08-04-2009, 04:49 PM
hey sunny
we were using pillys, squid and strip bait, i had live fusilier out on a float, but the sharks were smashing them, so i put out a wolf herring i brought from the local shop and within 10min the mac was on.