PDA

View Full Version : Borumba Dam at easter

hondaguy
05-04-2009, 10:51 AM
Wondering if anyone knows if it has received any fresh with the rain that Kin Kin and surrounding areas received. What % increase if any in dam if any? Will be staying at the Deer Park for the four days and wondering if to tow the boat up?

lifestyle
05-04-2009, 05:07 PM
I thought that dam was already at 100%. I have never fished there but i have heard it gets busy on weekends.

robersl
05-04-2009, 05:16 PM
i think it was full when we went to the borumba bash in late march so shoild be up to the brim

shane

Apollo
06-04-2009, 07:00 AM
Yep Shane, she was full. I noted a fair old run in the Mary on Friday afternoon, when I crossed it, so there would be some flooding of low lying bridges and crossings.

Honda, Borumba should be full as. I would take your boat if you can get in. Depending on what happens this week with rain, you should be sweet, but give the Deer Park a call a day before you go to see if the road is open as the first crossing of Yabba Ck is the main one to be concerned about and the Deer park is after crossing 4 or 5, so if you can get to the park, you should get to the dam.

Have fun, the Deer Park is great place to camp.