PDA

View Full Version : So much for that idea !

Donny Boy
04-04-2009, 07:14 AM
Jumped out of the sack & hurried down stairs to peek at the 128 km BOM Radar.

*Thinks*
Well, they said it was heading North, & the bad stuff is coming back Sunday !!
Might just shoot out for a coupla hours, if I can, before it starts getting crappy again !!!
C'mon, C'mon ........load up ya mongrel !!! Aha..............here we go !!!!!

Gee-yee-zus H. Christ !!! WTF !!! ?????????????? :o:o

Rain all along, & following the Coast from Marooch to Tweed moving South.......

Bugger that............Get a cuppa & a Fishing Mag !!!
Gotta wait till next week now .........grrrrr >:( Bloody weather !!

I'm sure there'll be some intrepid souls who are out in it !!

Hope you catch a bagfull.........................

Hmmm.........Page 13 " Shallow offshore reefs should start to fire ..."

July 2008 ??? ................... That'd be right !!!!!!!!!

therapy
04-04-2009, 10:03 AM
Going by the rig in your avatar you would be able to run around dry pretty easily mate.The main thing is there is no wind!!! I'm going out crabbing tomorrow in my mates 13 foot tinny and the only cover we will have we will be wearing. Grab your wet weather gear and get out and have a crack!! Just got back from Redcliffe and the bay looks like a lake. Hope it stays that way tomorrow!!
Cheers.....Terry.........

Roughasguts
04-04-2009, 10:31 AM
If it's only rain get out there! it's the wind that's dangerous and makes it miserable for everyone.

Donny Boy
04-04-2009, 12:36 PM
No wind !!!!!????? You're kidding ????

Out of my bloody way woman.................................eeeehaaaaaaa aaaaaa !!!!

therapy
04-04-2009, 07:24 PM
That's the attitude Don!! Will be looking for your report tomorrow. Good luck mate. I anticipate this time tomorrow night I will be feasting on fresh sand crab and maybe a snapper or two!!(after I get home and do 3-4 dump runs!!!)...Drop some pots in if you have them, a nice bonus if the fish don't play the game..
Cheers..Terry.......

White Pointer
04-04-2009, 08:27 PM
G'day,

It was pretty good out there today, just for a run. Pity I didn't take a rod.

White Pointer

Scott nthQld
04-04-2009, 08:52 PM
Go fir it, its just not fishin if you don't get wet

sandbankmagnet
04-04-2009, 09:18 PM
Yeah, it's not like it's got soap in it! Harden up.

tin can marlin
04-04-2009, 10:02 PM
Part of the fun

Donny Boy
06-04-2009, 06:44 AM
And so it was...........................a few good little Bream & Flatties..;D

Managed to get a good 3 hours in (then had to go pick up daughter from the Airport) which set the tone for tomorrow.........although.......little bit of trouble with the motor :-/............starting & conking out under throttle again.

* thinks*......might have to do some tinkering & make a couple of adjustments before we go to Rocky on Friday.
Well......tried tinkering & couldn't get it running right..:-/.......dropped around to the the mechanics place....

"Leave it here........give it a go over & I'll do a full service on it too..."
Bugger........no fishing Sunday:(......go buy a new rod instead.::)

Oh well............it's not all bad. ;)::)

White Pointer
08-04-2009, 09:40 PM
G'day,

This is just a reflection and not a criticism. I was one of the earlier threads on this post. On the day this post started a couple of our companions died. I pray for them. I extend my condolences to the families and their friends. I hope that their loss will not be in vain and that others may learn from it.

White Pointer

backlash08
08-04-2009, 09:49 PM
G'day,

This is just a reflection and not a criticism. I was one of the earlier threads on this post. On the day this post started a couple of our companions died. I pray for them. I extend my condolences to the families and their friends. I hope that their loss will not be in vain and that others may learn from it.

White Pointer

A very good call WP

regards - Craig