PDA

View Full Version : stealth for mondy this week

robersl
25-03-2009, 09:02 PM
well im heading off to mondy this weekend for my third trip there but this time i will have stealth on my side have just finished fitting the new water snake and quick release plate to the steesco
Brian can you please send me the donut recipe you used last weekend so that i don't use the same one for this weekend ,water is now at 30 percent and dropping
let me see what have i forgot
new saltist and penn tournament is in plus a spare
slick rigs in drop bear, evil minnow,lorrikeet, and small killer tomato, suspending bombers x3 ,fizzers,shadalucius, hollowbellies and about 30 other assorted lures ,2 buckeye jigs, new tackle box, a map of mondy that has been laminated and the licence, gps, sounder, landing net, 40lb,60lb, and 3 different types of 80lbleader penn, black magic, nika something or rather, but i better stop at foxies for some suspending plastic shads, and and better get some food and leave that evil rum behind
P.S after buying all this anyone give me a loan so i can still get to darwin lol

shane

NAGG
25-03-2009, 09:08 PM
sounds like you are covered !!!!

Just remember ........ Fish late & fish hard - hopefully you can find a place that is favorable in the prevailing winds & nail a few

Hope you do well

Chris

Obi _ Wan
25-03-2009, 09:16 PM
Your covered alright Shane.

Good Luck mate, look forward to reading your report next week.

As Chris said, Fish late & fish hard.

Good Luck,
John.

robersl
26-03-2009, 10:13 AM
Thanks obi and Chris,

I have a spot available for this weekend if anyone is interested arriving about 10am sat leaving on monday at about 11am even if anyone wants to drive up for a days fishing thats not a drama let me know,
I prefer to fish 2 to a boat in case i hit a sand bar and need someone to get out and push (just kidding) but always good to have company on the boat helps with netting fish and photo's ect

shane

Pete62
26-03-2009, 10:20 AM
Good luck Shane, hope u nail a few.

Don't forget to say hello to Trev and his wife, powered site # 2. Nice people and he has a pretty good handle on the dam.

Oh yeah and watch out for the new ski jump in the basin.

Pete.

robersl
26-03-2009, 11:06 AM
Thanks Pete if get a few of those rums into me i just might have to try that jump will say hi to trev as well

shane

themissus
26-03-2009, 01:24 PM
Good luck Shane...you lucky bugger
Cheers Kim.

TonyM
26-03-2009, 03:45 PM
Go get em Shane, hope you have a great weekend mate!

You'll be set with that new lecky up the front - they really are hard to live without once you've had one.

Cheers
Tony

robersl
26-03-2009, 06:18 PM
Thanks guys also i have my deckie now 1 of my ausfish whiting buddies is coming up sat arvo

shane

Fishbait
27-03-2009, 08:11 PM
Don't forget the bungs!;D Hey, how about a picture of the new watersnake you brought.