PDA

View Full Version : Hutchie Hoo

Fish_gutz
17-03-2009, 05:47 PM
went out for a solo mission today and after mucking around with tiddlers in the bay had a troll at Hutchies for a few strikes and then finally a hook up,nice wahoo , they really strip some line when they get going . went twelve kilo caught on skirt. Cheers Andrew
PS conditions were terrible!

Pistol_P
17-03-2009, 06:00 PM
Very nice Fish Andrew....well done.8-)

Shame on you.....you could have got an awesome pic out there on the water with that fish.:D

Pete

skipalong
17-03-2009, 06:33 PM
mice hoo mate great effort fishing solo in those terrible conditions

justin

Fish_gutz
17-03-2009, 08:24 PM
now come on Pete, Hoo do i get to hold the camera whilst bleeding profusely from trying to remove my hook? and no i have not worked out the timer on the camera but my watch said it was beer time!
thanks skipalong thats number two for me and yes the conditions were atrocious!
Cheers and many beers Andrew

snagking
17-03-2009, 08:29 PM
Nice wahoo!

Scalem
17-03-2009, 08:51 PM
Couple of weeks and I will be looking forward to making exactly this kind of trip. I bet that's why the weather is so good now, because I am land locked for the time being.:'( Nice conditions. Doesn't matter what anyone says, your playhouse background only shows you are a proud family man!!;D Nothing wrong with that!!

Scalem

Pistol_P
17-03-2009, 08:52 PM
now come on Pete, Hoo do i get to hold the camera whilst bleeding profusely from trying to remove my hook? and no i have not worked out the timer on the camera but my watch said it was beer time!
thanks skipalong thats number two for me and yes the conditions were atrocious!
Cheers and many beers Andrew

oops....Sorry I forgot you were solo...

Yes agreed....taking photos is too hard....;D

Good fish again mate....I love the colours on them.

Pete

goggles
17-03-2009, 10:12 PM
nice fish Muzz, well done thats made ur week I take it. Wayno

Fish_gutz
18-03-2009, 07:24 AM
No worries Pete, thought you might have missed that bit! would definitely make a better shot first up out of the water.

Scalem, that's my playhouse, that's where I end up sleeping after fishing trips;D.2boys under three keeps me busy can`t wait till they get old enough to venture out with me for a fish.

Hey Wayno, I`m right now for a week or two, sorted out my fishing fix for a little bit!

Cheers Andrew

Frank OO
18-03-2009, 08:29 AM
Hi Andrew,

I don't hear from you too much but when I do, you certainly make an impact.

Great work. Is that oil coming from the hoo's mouth??

Frank OO

Fish_gutz
18-03-2009, 09:27 AM
Hey Frank, hope you`ve been well , No signs of any oil etc out there and It`s probably my blood dripping out of his mouth. just touched a tooth with my knuckle trying to get the hook out and was left bleeding like a stuck pig! didn`t run into any containers either! Cheers Andrew

jarhead
19-03-2009, 05:29 PM
Nice hoo Muz and yeah those conditions looked absolutely terrible. We were ne of Fitzroy reef tuesday and it was nowhere near as nice as that, shame.

Cheers Wal

wind rider
19-03-2009, 05:53 PM
good wahoo. great conditions out there by the looks.
you need a hook out gun to remove the hooks and to help keep fingers away from his mouth.

mark