PDA

View Full Version : AMM 5.2mt anyone had experince with one

mungindi
14-03-2009, 04:14 PM
Afternoon ,
Would anyone have had any first hand experince with Australian Master Marine plate boats the 5.2mt cv model model in particular, eg ride and handling stability at rest etc, as they seem to have a fairly sharp deadrise I know they make a nice looking boat. Just looking for someone who has actually been on one.
Thank's Gary

Live4Fishin
15-03-2009, 09:51 AM
Hi Gary,
Im just about to place and order on a 5.2mt Centre console in the coming weeks. iv been tossing up between the 4.8 and the 5.2 and decided on the larger. Im just in the process of sitting down and working out all the little things i want in the boat.

Iv know the boys there for many years, and they turn out a very high quality boat. they did a great deal of modification to one of my previous boats, and i thought if i was ever lucky enough to build a new boat, which i am now:) i would have them do it, because i was just so happy with their work.

I have only ever been in a 4.5mt tiller amm with a 50hp on it, and it was a geat little boat. Their bigger 4.8 and 5.2 and totally differant though.

If you have and questions or want pics id suggest calling into the work shop and seeing either Matt or Bart, their more than happy to help.

They will also be at this weekends boat show and will have a 5.2m c/c their they have recently finished. ill be going along to check it out:)

Beau.

John Buoy
15-03-2009, 10:07 AM
Hi Gary,
Im just about to place and order on a 5.2mt Centre console in the coming weeks. iv been tossing up between the 4.8 and the 5.2 and decided on the larger. Im just in the process of sitting down and working out all the little things i want in the boat.

Iv know the boys there for many years, and they turn out a very high quality boat. they did a great deal of modification to one of my previous boats, and i thought if i was ever lucky enough to build a new boat, which i am now:) i would have them do it, because i was just so happy with their work.

I have only ever been in a 4.5mt tiller amm with a 50hp on it, and it was a geat little boat. Their bigger 4.8 and 5.2 and totally differant though.

If you have and questions or want pics id suggest calling into the work shop and seeing either Matt or Bart, their more than happy to help.

They will also be at this weekends boat show and will have a 5.2m c/c their they have recently finished. ill be going along to check it out:)

Beau.

Hey Beau maybe you need to call em as rumours getting round suggest they are packing up :o http://www.fishnet.com.au/forums/viewtopic.php?t=89897&f=8

Hopefully only rumours

Regards Frank

Wahoo
15-03-2009, 10:12 AM
Hey Beau maybe you need to call em as rumours getting round suggest they are packing up :o http://www.fishnet.com.au/forums/viewtopic.php?t=89897&f=8

Hopefully only rumours

Regards Frank

yes heard the same thing about AMM, if i had to get a boat built with them, not one dollar would be given, untill pick up of boat, if they did not like my terms, then i would go elsewhere,

Daz

Live4Fishin
15-03-2009, 10:40 AM
hmm.. thats interesting ill check it all out, i think its only Rumours, they seem to be doing fine still pushing out boats, and theirs still ones inline to be built i was there only the other week

FNQCairns
15-03-2009, 10:42 AM
yes heard the same thing about AMM, if i had to get a boat built with them, not one dollar would be given, untill pick up of boat, if they did not like my terms, then i would go elsewhere,

Daz

Good advice today on anything substantial, if good faith must be shown then it can be placed into an account requiring both signatures to withdraw.

If today that is not 'fair enough' a person would be well versed to ask why not.

Many business owners use their unregulated slush deposit fund account to pay mortgage, bet on the dogs, buy the wife a new car, dentist for the kids etc etc...then wait for further deposits to build past orders, a free and unregulated line of credit if you like.

The ease of doing this in the midst of an overheated economy is understood then the economy flips (sounds familiar?) the house of cards becomes very unstable.

There is far more going on today than simply a general lack of 'easy credit'.

cheers fnq

mungindi
15-03-2009, 07:33 PM
Evening.
Other than what rumours may be going around as to what is going on at AMM . Is there anyoneone out threre with any first hand experience with their 5.2mt cv model in regards to the handling and ride of the5.2mt boat they have on offer at the moment. Because all I'am looking for is input on the ride and handling capabilities of their 5.2 mt boat nothing else

Thank's Gary

dean grieve
27-03-2009, 03:28 PM
Afternoon ,
Would anyone have had any first hand experince with Australian Master Marine plate boats the 5.2mt cv model model in particular, eg ride and handling stability at rest etc, as they seem to have a fairly sharp deadrise I know they make a nice looking boat. Just looking for someone who has actually been on one.
Thank's Gary
if you like i can put in touch with a mate who has one and will give you a no bull honest answer

dean grieve
30-03-2009, 09:37 AM

Daz
i hope you made the effort to speak to amm at the show boys so to put this roumour to bed