PDA

View Full Version : Saturday's Spaniards

Schuey
22-02-2009, 07:02 PM
Thought we might try something different so myself and Scotty (Plumb-Ezy74) headed north and hooked up with Justin (Skipalong) who kindly showed us through the bar with no real dramas. Went for a troll and quickly got 3 from 4 before it all went quiet. Had a quick chat with Skipalong out there who was holding his own with 5 from 8 plus one was a spotty. Popped into BJ's to weigh the biggest one that went a bit over 11 kg. You'd think i'd learn with getting a pair of scales. Anyway was a good day out and home pretty early to wack a spanish steak on the barby - tasted good. Good to meet you Skipalong and we'll surely do it soon - thanks again. Good to also meet you Hookinin and I hope that data gets used for some balanced regulations between fisho's and greenies. That's all we can all hope for I suppose. :D

reel scream
22-02-2009, 07:09 PM
Very nice Schuey. The size of the lad in your right hand photo 3 is looking the goods. Livies or dead baits? Congrats.

Cheers Scott

skipalong
22-02-2009, 07:21 PM
excellent day on the water schuey pm when your keen to go again will be there luv it, the first runs are always blinders.

cheers justin

frankgrimes
22-02-2009, 07:37 PM
Some solid fish there mate....great work!

Mick

Plumb-Ezy74
22-02-2009, 08:02 PM
Good company and good team work resulted in a productive morning, oh and the fish turned up. Thanks Troy thanks Justin.

Scott

Pistol_P
22-02-2009, 08:51 PM
Yeah the poor bugger that buys those shimano scales......They already stink...;D

Nice fish boys.

Pete

jtpython
22-02-2009, 09:06 PM
Good work boys they look like snogers
JT

Plumb-Ezy74
22-02-2009, 10:24 PM
Excellent service by the boys at BJs tackle for being so obliging with the scales, Pete tell the customer that they are sented scales new from shimano,
Scott.

hookinin
22-02-2009, 11:08 PM
Good to meet you guys and hope to see you when i'm on the water aswell. Seems like more mackeral action at the noosa end of the sunny coast by the reports or maybe just the anglers hey;D Cheers Gaven

Schuey
23-02-2009, 09:46 AM
Thansk for the comments fellas.

Scott - dead baits were doing most of the damage however one was taken on Scotty's X-rap.

Pete - Champion effort to rip the scales out oft he packet for a pair of smelly fisho's. We were just saying on the drive home how we would be pushed for the same service in the big smoke. Nice one.

Schuey

Te Whiti
23-02-2009, 10:41 AM
Top work there Troy! Good to see some nice spaniards hit the deck...quality fish and in decent numbers as well. Seems a bit more productive those slightly northern waters at the moment

Judging by the last picture Scotty might need a longer esky next time!