PDA

View Full Version : Manly North ramp temp closure this time.

mowerman
19-02-2009, 10:07 PM
Public notices in the local rag.

Manly north ramp, Fairhead Cres, between MBTBC and the new greenie building will be closed from 9th march for 8 weeks. That includes the beach.

Upgrading the ramp and also resurfacing the carpark.

Before someone else says it, probably a pontoon, ice cream shop and the breaka girls to help you with the tie downs.

You wish.

Rod.

Blackened
20-02-2009, 06:16 AM
probably a pontoon, ice cream shop and the breaka girls to help you with the tie downs.

G'day

Yeah, can you arrange that? she can also apply my suncream...........

Well, good to see it's being upgraded.

Dave

honda900
20-02-2009, 06:23 AM
Can't fit a pontoon there anymore thanks to the EPA, If you have a look the coastguard, mtbc and everone around them, that has ramps to pontoons, they all run from the door straight to the pontoon water.

NOt the EPA they have to have a ramp that zig zags around manly, its massive, I was trying to figure out why the hell they needed a ramp that big.. :o

Bet the carpark is being done up at the EPA's request, cant have em parking in a carpark with pot holes now can we..::)

Regards
Honda.

The-easyrider
20-02-2009, 07:37 AM
The zig zag ramp is proberly to keep the angle of the ramp within the disabaled persons access code.

stevelcqld
20-02-2009, 07:43 PM
it is probably wheel chair friendly.. i know my bad...

Steve

wanderingoz
20-02-2009, 08:08 PM
I don't think I've read so much PC "un"correct (sorry Borg) stuff in ages.

LMFAO
Steve O

theoldlegend
21-02-2009, 07:45 AM
The Breaka Girls????

Wow !!! ::)

I'll have to go and keep an eye on how things are progressing. I do volunteer work not too far from there.

TOL

Donny Boy
21-02-2009, 08:46 AM
The Breaka Girls????

Wow !!! ::)

I'll have to go and keep an eye on how things are progressing. I do volunteer work not too far from there.

TOL
Steady on there TOL..............watch that ticker.;)