PDA

View Full Version : I wasn't worried for a minute

mungindi
13-02-2009, 06:48 AM
Morning,
Don't believe the thread title, a fairly anxious couple of minutes . I was forced to drink a fairly large amount of xxxx gold to settle the nerves afterwards though so it's all good. So just a few minor adjustments to the trailer and it's of to the dealers to get the motor fitted.
Gary

Dantren
13-02-2009, 07:43 AM
Looks good mate.

What length is the hull & which donk is being bolted on?

p.s love the improv crane.....

bushbeachboy
13-02-2009, 07:57 AM
Nice looking hull mate, what is it?

finga
13-02-2009, 08:31 AM
Love the doona's on the guards :)
I would have been 'gophering' a bit in the nerves department. Not much clearance between the bucket and helm http://www.smileyhut.com/confused/blink.gif

I bet your tickled pink seeing her on the trailer and off to the 'fitters'.

Did you walk the excavator over to the trailer or just back the trailer under her ??

Donny Boy
13-02-2009, 09:17 AM
You gunna use that Excav to dig for yabbies too ???????

I'm tagging along the day you do !!!

mungindi
13-02-2009, 11:49 AM
G/Day Eveveryone,
Dantren, it's 22ft long I'm putting a DF 140hp Suzuki on the back the hull was kept fairly narrow max beam 7ft 2in so it should push it along ok.
Bushbeachboy, I built the hull myself it's a composite build I had it designed by a Naval Architect Brett Murrie from the coast.
finga we just pushed the trailer under the hull ,had to move fairly fast as it wasn't sitting to level when we raised it . I was in a bit of a cold sweat there for a while.
Donny Boy, I'll have a yarn to my mate who owns the excavator and get back to you about the yabbies
Gary